Forum Moderation

..Please show some respect for the forum host, and park it.
Todd is running a forum. A forums 'fuel' is receiving different viewpoints and opinions giving in a tone above antagonism. Posting such posts is the best respect you can show a forum host. So I believe Todd and a lot of other readers here are happy with my posts in this thread :D

Writing antagonistic or even more nasty posts is to show disrespect for the forum host.
The writer is always the sole and only cause of the antagonistic post - not Albert or any other.

........................................................So I believe Todd and a lot of other readers here are happy with my posts in this thread :D

QUOTE]

If you say so yourself...........

I don't know if this is the correct place but I can no longer click on thumbnails to enlarge them. Is it my rig? John K.

Where are the moderators ? I saw some of the members replied to spammer threads but the troll is still on here. Maybe this will bump some of the moderators to take action.

Thanks in advance

If you notice the red triangle in the upper right of the post and click it, this open a dialog box direct to the moderator. I usually put Spammer ?, to draw their attention.