Forget 2012 as the end.... Read This!

Heron

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Golden Butterfly
Total Flight Time
7.5 h.
Aren´t you glad Bruce Willis still alive?
There is one other sure thing: Nature is giving us such a beating and we still ignoring it, but if something happens in a bigger scale and many nations are at the bottom of the money pit, then what?
I know mankind will survive as it did before, but shouldn´t we be more ready for a volcano, asteroid, crazy weather (we are drowning during dry season) or even some nucular accident?
The 12th planet is back in the media, could that be the one changing the callendar?
I can imagine the party down here if we are about to be hit by something . . .carnaval year round . . . who cares? :D
Heron

All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
@Rob
Yaw Mon! We are looking for them in the northern hemisphere. Not sure anyone looking in the southern, they weren't.

@Heron
Nature has given man a battle from the beginning of time.
All we have ever been able to do is watch and adapt! We will this time too or die.

Global warming first started some 10 to 15 thousand years ago when the ice cap started retreating from just north of California.

But now man is going to change this 10,000+ year trend? Yeah right.
How would you even know if or when you succeeded as weather has never been static?

fiveboy

I FLY THE JUNGLE JET!
Aircraft
AC Tandem Elite F30
Total Flight Time
Almost 200 hours
John

Im sure you are right, but core samples dont lie and we have accelerated climate change. Whether this is part of the cycle of life.... only time will tell. Whether we are meant to be the predominant species forever.... only time will tell.

I just dont want to look up (did you notice they predict it could hit squarely here in Panama!?) and see it coming and have my last thought be, gee I guess I could have had that hot fudge sundae!