For Sale - Rotor Blades - 30 foot, Brand NEW - Suits 2 place Gyro AU$2500.00

rafgyro

For Sale - Rotor Blades - 30foot, Brand NEW - Suits 2 place Gyro $2500.00

I have a brand spanking new set of 30 foot Rotor Blades, Extruded Aluminium 8H12 profile. Still wrapped in original packaging, untouched. These Blades suit many 2 places Gyro's. This listing is for the Rotor Blades ONLY but are supplied with the correct pitch adjustment plates, but no tip caps or hub bar. Pickup in Melbourne or I can ship if I have to. Asking Price is only $2500 plus shipping. [email protected]. Only 50grams difference in weight between the two rotors, both identical lengths.

Buyer Beware ..... ASRA warning!

Buyer Beware ..... ASRA warning!

Screen shot here ... for those not able to access ASRA forum!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 1
Note that the warning page on ASRA has now been removed. These blades would suit someone ideally who needs to replace their own compatible pair that are worn or damaged in some way.

Except for the fact they appear to be raw extrusions that are nowhere near finished, chordwise balanced with no hub bar or end caps? They would never be viable for an average person to ever get safely flying.....

Anyway.... warning... danger and all that :painkiller::flame::blabla:

Except for the fact they appear to be raw extrusions that are nowhere near finished, chordwise balanced with no hub bar or end caps? They would never be viable for an average person to ever get safely flying.....

Anyway.... warning... danger and all that :painkiller::flame::blabla:

Of course they are raw extrusions, what else would they be ? Of course they have no hub bar else they would only fit a particular aircraft - i.e whatever the hub bar is suited for. These blades are PERFECT, in balance within 50Grams (please bring your own scales and test for yourself). End caps can be fitted if you need them. Why would anyone be saying danger ... what danger is that exactly that these blades offer that no-one else's do? As I said these blades suit replacement ideally if your existing rotors are out of time or damaged. Because they are Brand NEW you can drill whatever bolt pattern you need. The rotors come complete with the adapter plates, aerofoil shape inside and flat on the outside for the plates.

The problem is,which has been pointed out to you before,is the fact that there is no leading edge internal weight.

Without this the blades are grossly tail heavy and un-flyable.

This is not something the average person can fit and is best left up to the experienced blade manufacturing companies,hence the warning on the Australian forum.