For SALE ... NO waiting ....

GyrOZprey

Aussie in Kansas.
Aircraft
Butterfly Aurora N5560Z / Titanium Explorer N456TE & N488TE/ - trained in MTOsport 446QT/488FB
Total Flight Time
If you are ready for a sweet-flying Titanium Explorer ..... located in Kansas deliverable to Dallas area in the next month. ... see the Ad in FOR SALE forum topic!

Attachments

• photo128358.jpg
    photo128358.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 26
Did it ever sale?

Oh yes ...a lovely chap in Junction City ...got a great deal! In fact he stopped by my place, along with the 2 AR1's based in Emporia ...yesterday - for a tour of my new "She-shed" by my grass runway in the hayfield ...hangar,workshop & retirement home!

Two more TAGS ...were listed at bargain prices on Barnstormer's last year from $ distressed owner (after hurricane hit his business) -& another lost interest in flying .... and found delighted new owners in Houston & Tulsa!

I have two more for sale now ... (at my cost - no mark-up) ...that have been placed with CFI's as demo-models.
A blue(2017) 914 TAG ...wonderfully maintained & loved ...in Arizona ...about 220 hours total time since new. asking $89,990 (fully loaded with ADSB, Flycom helmets,IFly GPS maps & full rear instructors controls ...with mags & restart!)

At home here I also have my (2018) 912 White TAG (110 hrs)...also fully equipped with rear CFI deluxe pack,& ADSB,IFlyGPS for $93,890 ....no haggle-bottom $ pricing! In pic below ...the white one is on LHS ... my former yellow on right!

I will attach sale ads from other computer!

gyros at SS.jpg

Last edited:
Attached sale poster details ...as PDF files ... hopefully it works!

Attachments

• 467TE for sale.pdf
    175.8 KB · Views: 59
  • Sale poster N488TE.pdf
    249 KB · Views: 38
Oh yes ...a lovely chap in Junction City ...got a great deal! In fact he stopped by my place, along with the 2 AR1's based in Emporia ...yesterday - for a tour of my new "She-shed" by my grass runway in the hayfield ...hangar,workshop & retirement home!

Two more TAGS ...were listed at bargain prices on Barnstormer's last year from $ distressed owner (after hurricane hit his business) -& another lost interest in flying .... and found delighted new owners in Houston & Tulsa!

I have two more for sale now ... (at my cost - no mark-up) ...that have been placed with CFI's as demo-models.
A blue(2017) 914 TAG ...wonderfully maintained & loved ...in Arizona ...about 220 hours total time since new. asking $89,990 (fully loaded with ADSB, Flycom helmets,IFly GPS maps & full rear instructors controls ...with mags & restart!)

At home here I also have my (2018) 912 White TAG (110 hrs)...also fully equipped with rear CFI deluxe pack,& ADSB,IFlyGPS for $93,890 ....no haggle-bottom $ pricing! In pic below ...the white one is on LHS ... my former yellow on right!

I will attach sale ads from other computer!

View attachment 1151369
What a sheshed! Love it.

Amazing all-in-one set-up you have there Christine. Most impressive. (y)
I absolutely LOVE my new home .... Big job ..year-long in construction ...just as hangar rents were going up @KEWK ...I got to move all the contents home in September ... lots of room for my "mobile she-shed" (gyro-toyhauler) to be parked inside too ...in slightly heated/insulated shop - no more RVwater line winterizing YAY!
Still rehoming / selling excess stuff from farmhouse ... big push this weekend to do a final clean-out/up!
Great to have no steps /stairs ( except to storage/utilities loft above residence) on a daily basis. Love my indoor exercise pool ...in it's own heated room in one sunny corner( 4 windows) ...of the shed!
Jason & family ...just across the driveway & lawn! ..... gyro & retiree heaven!

I absolutely LOVE my new home .... Big job ..year-long in construction ...just as hangar rents were going up @KEWK ...I got to move all the contents home in September ... lots of room for my "mobile she-shed" (gyro-toyhauler) to be parked inside too ...in slightly heated/insulated shop - no more RVwater line winterizing YAY!
Still rehoming / selling excess stuff from farmhouse ... big push this weekend to do a final clean-out/up!
Great to have no steps /stairs ( except to storage/utilities loft above residence) on a daily basis. Love my indoor exercise pool ...in it's own heated room in one sunny corner( 4 windows) ...of the shed!
Jason & family ...just across the driveway & lawn! ..... gyro & retiree heaven!
Are there pics/video tour of this she shed? I'd love to see the layout and get some ideas.

Are there pics/video tour of this she shed? I'd love to see the layout and get some ideas.
I'll take some to post here ...I have a whole album on Fakebook( ...for as long as they tolerate me & my CT rants!!!) .... of the construction progress ...many from the air! ...If you are on FB ...I'm Christine Toevs ...if you want ro make friend request!

Not sure if this link to my FB pics /album of the building of the She-shed ...will work! I did make it public for all to view!

...I works for me ... but then it is my FB page!!! ...someone test & see????

What are the three large tanks for, Christine?
Those are my Rainharvest rainwater collection /underground storage tanks(5,000 gal - total! a 4 month supply for one person) ...as it gets too cold in our winters to have rainwater storage above ground! We are currently in a 2 week deep-freeze when temps are hovering between -10F low to +10F high !!!
Only 2.5 inch rain on 1/2 my roof area will fill from 0-100% capacity! Even in this warm winter I have managed to keep topped up with 1/2 -1 in rains! Planning to install a 20,000gal system to catch the rain off the N 1/2 of the roof ...so my son's family can have beautiful rainwater also ...the well water in this location ...is sulfurous & nasty ...(think Mentone stinky, yellow staining water!). ...1/4 mile away at the farm ...down between the creeks ... it's quite decent water!

Thanks, Christine. Many moons ago when I was a child, we stayed with my great grandmother after my mom passed. Grandma had a cistern and captured water off the roof of her house. Still remember the taste of that water.
As far as the cold, I am not that far from you here in eastern Kansas, halfway between KOWI and KLWC.

Awesome project!
Thanks for sharing.
George
I didn't realize I could view that as a non FB user but I could.
Wow Chris that is my dream shed right there, I am jealous :).
I don't want to bring up your past Chris but your FB picture reminded me of Jim, I spent a couple of real good days with Jim years ago when I met him in South Oz at Kevin's. He was such a good bloke(y). I never met you there, were you there on that trip?

wolfy

Collected rainwater is the best ..... it is "soft water" ... (no minerals) .... great for washing everything .... hair , clothing , cars (no water spots) ... tea , coffee . kettles (no scale buildup) .... and tastes like "real water"

Collected rainwater is the best ..... it is "soft water" ... (no minerals) .... great for washing everything .... hair , clothing , cars (no water spots) ... tea , coffee . kettles (no scale buildup) .... and tastes like "real water"
Anything that lands on your roof gets washed into your holding tank so what kind of filter do you use for dust and bird poop. Not sure I would like the taste of "real water". :cool:

Anything that lands on your roof gets washed into your holding tank so what kind of filter do you use for dust and bird poop. Not sure I would like the taste of "real water". :cool:
When it rains the first water is bypassed to a rain barrel for the garden , it is an automatic (simple) valve . That way any dirt or bird droppings on the roof are washed away without entering the household supply . typically we chlorinate it once in a while with a cup of javex .... similar to city water .... a carbon filter in the kitchen to remove the chlorine for coffee etc .... but simply heating or boiling water the chlorine evaporates right away.

Ironically on our property we have an underground spring fed well that can supply 1000 gallons per day .... it is crystal clear water with no bacteria (almost unheard of) ... trouble is it has a high mineral content .... 1/4 inch of scale in a kettle in 2 months etc. We do use it for the toilets (seperate plumbing) because they are the highest water consumers in a house. There are also systems that divert household "grey water" to a separate holding tank .... this is rinse water from dishwashers , laundry , showers , etc that are perfect for flush toilets .

Living in a rural area water is often a precious commodity. In recent years Our municipal governments have made city water available .... we declined because hookup fee was $20,000 and $50 a month for usage .... and we would have to disable and remove every single pump and water source we currently use ... reason being if a farmer or rancher or homeowner had a high pressure well pump he could potentially reverse flow into the city main supply.