For Sale - Arrowcopter

Steve_UK

Aircraft
I'm not a pilot but have been lucky enough to fly in Mi-24 Hind, Mi-2, Mi-17, Lynx HAS3, Gliders, GA
Not often you see one of these advertised as a second-hand sale - this from South Africa ( 3 Arrowcopters in RSA ) - taken from the South African forum

""Hi Guys

Arrowcopter AC10 for sale 85hrs

Serious buyers please e mail me [email protected]""

Did they list the pricing? Wonder how difficult it would be getting one in the US.

We have an AC10 in the US that will soon be on the market. We are working on upgrading the 912IS to a 914 (better suited engine for the ArrowCopter) and upgrading electronics at the factory.

It'll be listed at $150k, which will include upgrading to the 914, new Dynon Skyview and a new panel. Similar spec'd new AC20 will run about $180k USD.

AC10 for Sale in the USA

AC10 for Sale in the USA

I've updated the website with the unit for sale. It'll be updated at the factory prior to sale. Check out the website for more details.

http://www.nagyro.com/#!previous-owned/ckak

The AC20 comes with a 914. Additional options might come in the future, but the 914 is a great fit. The ArrowCopter factory is close to the Rotax corporate offices and factory so I'm sure they'll look there first.

The 912IS had a marvellous fuel burn but not enough power. Even the 914 does not leave it with a great margin. Claudius mentioned that in the summer it was only a one up machine.

Look forward to seeing the new more powerful engine that has been talked about for a while now from Rotax.

Most Euro design two seaters need more power than the 912S has to offer.

Dino

Nice picture of Chris flying it. Guessing that was back from Bensen Days.

Also, have two Porsche 911's for sale... :)

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    6.9 KB · Views: 1
  • porsche.jpg
    porsche.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: