For Sale: 582, Dragon Wings, Fuel Tanks, EIS...

PW_Plack

I'm selling parts accumulated for future projects which I've decided not to pursue. I'll have the following items for sale as-is, and can deliver at Mentone or El Mirage. I'll post photos before I leave for Mentone:
  • 2011 Rotax 582 Blue Head with 2.58 B-box, Bing carbs and exhaust system. Running well when the last owner scrapped his gyro, appears to have been meticulously maintained. 240 hours since new, in original box, no log. Also includes service manual, many spare parts (see photos) including oil reservoirs, manual mixture control (no documentation,) control parts and cables, Azusa wheels with tires, suspension parts, flex-shaft prerotator with two drive drums, and many salvaged parts from a "bee"-type gyro. This could be a pretty big head start on a new build. $2400 for all. (If the engine purchaser does not want all the parts, they will be for sale at Mentone, best offer.)

• 2010 PowerFin "B" prop, 64-inch 3-blade, with spare two-blade hub, no log. $200. - SOLD -

• 2007 Dragon Wings 24' Rotor, slight ding in underside of one blade appears cosmetic. Two hub bars, 270 hours. $1400. - SOLD -

• RFD single-place rotorhead with ring gear. $200 - SOLD -

• 10-gallon black seat-tank, 7-gallon white seat-tank, no mounting hardware. $35 each.

• 5-gallon plastic container configured as a GyroBee-style fuel tank, no mounting hardware, white, with Princeton 24-NB-2S gauge sender. $25.

• Small instrument pod with EIS and airspeed indicator. $100. - SOLD -
PM me if interested, and include your phone number. First consideration will go to buyers who will be at Mentone, but I'll look into shipping when I get back if any items remain unsold.

(UPDATE 8/13/20 - I'll be happy to bring parts with me to the Ken Brock Freedom Fly-In at El Mirage in September.)

Photos: Engine with carbs, spare parts, wheels and prerotator parts, panel with EIS & airspeed.

Attachments

• 582 w_Carbs.JPG
    582 w_Carbs.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Extras_1.JPG
    Extras_1.JPG
    46.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Pre_Wheels.JPG
    Pre_Wheels.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 63
  • Panel.JPG
    Panel.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
More photos: Dragon Wings with blemishes indicated. (Sorry for the cloud reflections, but they're everywhere today.)

Attachments

• DW1a.JPG
    DW1a.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 49
  • DW1b.JPG
    DW1b.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DW1c.JPG
    DW1c.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 49
  • DW1d.JPG
    DW1d.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 51
  • DW1e.JPG
    DW1e.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 46
  • DW2a.JPG
    DW2a.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 47
  • DW2c.JPG
    DW2c.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DW2d.JPG
    DW2d.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 57
  • DW2b.JPG
    DW2b.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Hub bars. I was mistaken in my original post - these are both 1-foot hub bars. Also pictured: Prop in two-blade form, with extra blade and hub to make three-blade if desired; RFD rotorhead, tanks (L-R: 5-gallon w/ level sender, 7-gallon, 10-gallon.

Attachments

• Hub_Bars.JPG
    Hub_Bars.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Prop.JPG
    Prop.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Rotorhead.JPG
    Rotorhead.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 61
  • Tanks.JPG
    Tanks.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 58
Paul
Do you still have the dragon wings&hub for sale? If you are coming to Ken Brock I am very interested. Give me a call at 619 456-1602.
Thanks Rick
Hub bars. I was mistaken in my original post - these are both 1-foot hub bars. Also pictured: Prop in two-blade form, with extra blade and hub to make three-blade if desired; RFD rotorhead, tanks (L-R: 5-gallon w/ level sender, 7-gallon, 10-gallon.

Do you still have the rotor head?

What do you have left?

Hey Paul,
You still out there?
Interested in your 582 and seat tank for a friend.
Thanks,
Scott

Sorry, guys, had problems with the truck after a deer jumped into me on the Mentone trip. Getting things settled now.

Scott & Doug, I'll be in touch shortly. John, anything I have left will be coming with me to El Mirage. In addition to the unsold items shown above, I have a couple of radiators.