Flying across the Mexican X US border.

j bird

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Dominator/Airworthiness Certificate 9/06/12
Total Flight Time
26.5 duel,RAF,Sparrow-Hawk,Cavalon,Calidus.
Ultralight caught south of Tucson, AZ. 143 pounds meth, 8 oz. fentanyl worth $500,000.00.AABTXjy.jpg

Wow, this makes me wonder how many have made it without getting caught? Never underestimate human ingenuity.

The trouble is, the guy flew from the Nogales, Mex. area north to Tucson, not a good idea. Should have flown east or west of Nogales, then north, a lot less border activity.

See, that's what you get for flying an Experimental aircraft for commercial purposes. Jail time for sure!
If you look really close at this photo of me in my Bell, you will see a proper, standard airworthiness, TSO-approved, cocaine smuggling jar under the big red battery, ahead of the instrument column, about 1/4 full. Respect the FARs, guys!

I don't know Jon, you look like your up to no-good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You fly a trike with their big wing from the Nogales area to near Tucson your going to be seen by a lot of people, especially border patrol, the news clip said they watched him the whole way. He should have used a gyro (harder to see) and, flew a different route.

Queen of the South series had them using drones. Amazing technology to program and forget.