First Gyro Solo~! Congratulations John Webb!

barnstorm2

Platinum Member
Aircraft
2-place Air Command CLT SxS (project), & Twinstarr Autogyro
Total Flight Time
750+hrs and climbing
In the early morning hours Ernie gave John Webb the 'go' to make his first solo circuit!

Congratulations!!!

8621517487_dfed9dca40_z.jpg

8621517763_db8d63561a_z.jpg

8622621176_1d2371c71b_z.jpg

More photos here: http://www.facebook.com/groups/115014588118/

Way to go, John!!

This is the guy who's first post told of his crash ? I am glad to see he rebuilt & did it !

This is the Viking powered Dominator that he told us so much about & continues to post about all of his great experiences with his purchase from RFD.

What was his initial post for anyway ? If you want to be obscure....why not just stay obscure ?

Some people are hard to figure out. Is he ever going to be a productive member of this forum ?

I think it is fun posting & asking questions......even when those questions are ignored !

Congratulations John Webb!

Congratulations John Webb!

I admire you spirit and determination.

I was on the road when your first intentional solo in a gyroplane was posted so I didn’t get a chance to congratulate you then.

I look forward to reading about your gyroplane adventures.

Thank you, Vance

Congratulations on the solo!
The Pilots briefing was held up a little, while you had your fun.
Oh!
in the third pic, you were caught. It is supposed to be a balloon bursting contest; not a Bird busting bang.
Now take it slow, have fun and learn fly!!!

Congratulations John...
Can we expect flying videos?

Doctor Webb, Good chance that you will never see this but ...Congratulations on your first solo !

Would be nice to see a reply & let us know how you like that Dominator !

How about a little more info here.....http://www.rotaryforum.com/forum/member.php?u=18660

Attachments

• TandemDominator.jpg
    TandemDominator.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: