FAvor: are this guys for real?

perpetual motion?

perpetual motion?

Hydrogen production using electrolysis from solar power while not perpetual motion is interesting. hydrogen powered cars is nothing new. :)

Who knows this company?
Please advise . . .
http://www.topgeartvseries.com/index.php
Thanks

They might be for real, but they might also get their heads handed to them in court by companies such as Ferrari, who don't like people making replicas. Here are some examples of trademark suits that shut down replica companies:

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1989-05-18/topic/8905180292_1_ferrari-daytona-spyder-mcburnie

http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/IPCoop/91ferr1.html

If you have to ask if they are for real then you're just the customer they're looking for.

That has to be the most blatant scam site I've seen so far. No car company will need to sue them because it's obvious they don't actually make anything, it's basically a modernized version of the Nigerian money scam. "Send us $38,000 and in 8 weeks we'll ship you an identical replica of a $500,000 car, it will even come with license plates and registration already completed for your state." They must figure they are immune to all laws since they are in Panama. I wonder if Chip Foose knows he works for them yet.

ps: I just saw that they also sell copies of yachts. You can get an identical copy of a $89 million dollar yacht for only $3.2 million and if you decide to sell it you could easily get $20m so it's a great investment! I'm starting to think their site must be more for entertainment purposes than anything else, I got a good laugh.

Last edited:
ps: I just saw that they also sell copies of yachts. You can get an identical copy of a $89 million dollar yacht for only $3.2 million and if you decide to sell it you could easily get $20m so it's a great investment! I'm starting to think their site must be more for entertainment purposes than anything else, I got a good laugh.

You better be wrong!! They said my yacht would be ready next week!!

Thanks!
I am helping a friend that is looking to buy a kit car, he wants something different.
These guys did not seem right to me, that is why I asked for your help, they answered my e-mail but do no disclose location.
I want to send somebody there, before any contract is signed. If anything happens it will be a letter of credit, after bill of lading the bank releases the money and cargo is shipped secure.
I guess they are in Santa Barbara, but have a NY phone number . . .funny!
I have visited kit makers before.
Heron

Heron go with Factory Five Kits, You put in the drivetrain and build it from kit up. I hepled my brother with his 2009 "1968" Cobra.

Thanks JRB
I sent them e-mail asking where the factory is located, response . . .I will get back to you shortly . . .nuf said!
Heron

BTW Heron, if you follow the kit it will be a "Cobra" or whatever kit you want, just wont be a "Shelby" built car.

He is looking for something different . . .did like the Hot Rod though . . .
The Cobra is the only car I want . ..maybe onde day?
Lets see how it will play out.
thanks
Heron