Fatal - ELA Aviacion ELA-07 EC-EZ1, Camarenilla, Toledo, Spain 08 AUG 2018

My assumption is that the accidented gyrocopter was flying at an extremely low altitude and the main landing gear and the impacted the terrain in a pretty pitch up position. The gyrocopter hit the ground in the edge between two terrains at different level. The level difference was about 1 meter.
Could you possibly say the above again in another way? It looks like you might have left out a word? It's rather unclear to me, unfortunately.

Sorry, I'll try again:
I think that the gyrocopter was flying very low level, closed to the ground. The sun was over the horizon and the pilot was unable to see properly the terrain. He saw that the next higher terrain too late, tried to avoid the impact but hit the terrain border with the mains and the tail…

Sorry, I'll try again:
I think that the gyrocopter was flying very low level, closed to the ground. The sun was over the horizon and the pilot was unable to see properly the terrain. He saw that the next higher terrain too late, tried to avoid the impact but hit the terrain border with the mains and the tail…

Basically he was flying so low that with sun in his eyes, he literally ran it into the ground or obstacle in terrain. Wow.