extender selector befuddled

themonarch

Aircraft
'06 Monarch 582. 150 hrs. tt. Purchased from the builder. Please see my aircraft on Craigslist.org.
Total Flight Time
46 hrs tt. 36 hrs CFI. The additional 10 with accomplished privates. Snuck in an optional solo.
Once again I present a plea to my Butterfly comrades. (Please don't tire of me, for I am almost there.) Just needing a little assistance with extension selector install on a G-Force B-fly. I have viewed the cd for the e.s. yet am unsure how it goes on. Would some nice person please shoot me some images of the unit installed, please? The more the merrier, also any advice would be most appreciated. I need help! Thankyou kindly, MJD. "An old guy but new to the Butterfly".

Last edited:
Martin,

Larry Neal would be happy to talk you through he process and answer any questions you have. Give him a call directly and he will be your best resource for something like this. This time of year, because of the heat in TX., he usually works late into the evening and would be happy to hear from you. He can be reached at 940-627-9887.

That is really nice to hear Doug. Personal service with a smile.

extension selector continued..

extension selector continued..

Thankyou all for responding about my selector install. I will follow your leads. If anyone feels like forwarding images of the routing, that would be good too. We all learn together. Thanks again, MJD.