Excellent Soob 2.2 page

KenSandyEggo

Platinum Member
Aircraft
McCulloch J2
Total Flight Time
approx. 1400+
I'll try to post this fantastic document about the Soob 2.2. It's a PDF, so you'll need Acrobat Reader, which can be downloaded for free. I've had it in my favorites for quite awhile.

Oh well...it's way too large, it's 1.5 megs. Just e-mail me at [email protected] and I can e-mail it to anyone that wants to see it. It has a complete breakdown of the engine complete with beautiful color photos. :(

Added by T. Powell:

You can now download the file here

Ken
Is that document loaded on a web site and if so just post the link. Would be great to have any doc's that is availabe on the sub's 2.2

Thanks,

Mike

Mike, the link doesn't work anymore, I was just smart enough to have saved it.....for once. I've already sent it to about 6 people.

My boo-boo. The file is 1.5 megs, not 150...doh. I just sent it to Todd and he is going to transform it into something that can be linked from here. I've already e-mailed it to about 15 people.

In case anyone has the same problem I'm having with Todd's link....it opens to a blank page, with a little symbol in the upper left corner, save it to your desktop first, then open it after you open Acrobat Reader........or am I the only one with this problem?

Nope, I got a blank page also. I'll try what you said.

Todd's link works well if you right click on it and "save target as.."

Save it to your desktop.

Migrate to the desktop after the download finishes and it should open just fine by double clicking it.