Ending the lie: Mini-500 Factory Testing Video Now Posted

dick

I've known Dennis sence he started Air Command. Been with him at many a fly-In. Never known any manufacture other then Ken Brock to put his aircraft through its flight limits like he did in front of everybody. Dennis has always treated myself and everyone i've known with great intrust & respect, otherwize Jim McCutchen "Skywheels" and myself would have never delt with him because he permoted a product that had rotorblades made here in Denver that we were proud of................Dick

gyro

minigun man
Aircraft
Quicksilver Sport 2S, Quicksilver MX, Team Hi-max, Heath Parasol TG, AC gyro single & tandem
Total Flight Time
If I may also add this, I dont know for sure how many years it has been since Dennis has sold Air Command. But to this day, even as little as 2 months ago Dennis has always taken my phone calls or gotten back with me when I had a question about my AC.

Obviously he has nothing to do with AC any more but when he takes time to address my questions or concerns about a long time past products, dont this tell you somthing about the man?

He also took the time and fully explained how to maintain, propertly tune and take care of my 503....And I thought I knew about engines!!

Cheers :~)

Last edited:

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Stopped counting years ago after 5,000
I was just sent this article from someone that found it on www.rippoffrepoit.com concerning Rick Stitt, one of the people talked about in this group. Since it is relevant, and demonstrates what poor reporting can contribute to, I'll copy and paste it here. The original report number for www.rippoffreport.com is Report: #336096.

With just a little bit of investigating, and a reporter can not only save himself from looking like a fool, but maybe even provide some accurate information to his readers, of whom he should have the utmost respect and concern for, and maybe save them from being ripped off. A shining report that omits these criminal facts, like what Kevin O’Brien wrote about Rick Stitt in Aero-News.net, is misleading and gives his loyal and unsuspecting readers the idea that Rick is safe to deal with. Basically, leading the lamb to the Slater. In my opinion, when a reporter does this, he is just as guilty, if not more so, then the criminal doing the ripping off.

Report: Rick Stitt, Stitt Industries, Liberty Technologies Inc.
Category: Liars

Rick Stitt, Stitt Industries, Liberty Industries Inc.Rick Stitt, Stitt Industries, Liberty Technologies Inc. Fraud, Liar, Thief, Criminal and Dreamer Sedalia Missouri

Submitted: 5/31/2008 7:30:03 PM
Modified: 5/31/2008 7:30:00 PM
Andreas pischinger
4060 Leonding

This is a long Story, so I try to keep it as short as possible. I know Rick since 1999 when we talked about a Conversion on a Mini500 to Turbine powered. I paid him about 20000$ for this on a progress base. In 2002 I finally decided to travel to Rick for finishing my Helicopter myself.

Over one Year later the Mini500 was nearly completed when I put it in a Container to ship it to Austria. The Helicopter was not able to operate at this point. I did my own troubleshooting and after about 30 Modifications I was able to run my Aircraft.

During this Time I was contacted by a Person (now a close Friend) in Austria to give him some Information about the Mini and Rick Stitt, because he was intending to buy a Complete Mini 500 located in Ricks Building, but owned by someone in Ireland. I told him to be very careful since Rick did this kind of Business all the time, only to take advantage about other unknowing people. After wiring the Money he had to wait one full Year to receive a Helicopter without Main rotor Transmission.

Now 2 Years later, on May 30st 2008 I met Rick in Sedalia, MO to see if he had some parts left or anything at all. Initially I told him I would like to meet him, so we can talk things over.

That Meeting turned out to be very interesting: When I arrived at the Sedalia Mun Airport he picked me up with a brand new black Mustang GT Convertible.

He gave me a Tour on his Commercial Plant with 7 Buildings on Site, located on the Northwest side of the Airport, only 1/2 Mile away. There is a Fence surrounding this Property. Every Building has severe Damage, some have the whole Sidewall missing. One Building seemed to be intact and this he used for his personal belongings. I did not get access in this Building.

Rick clamed that he purchased this Property for 11Mio $. He also clamed, that he is intending to invest 7Mio$, into a Bio Diesel Factory. How many People dos he have to rip off to get that kind of Money? I asked him for some small parts and he told me that he has nothing left.

I confronted him that I was ordered to collect the Main rotor Transmission for my Friend in Austria. Rick claimed that he did not know anything about that and he took off with his Mustang. The conclusion out of this experience: He has nothing but his personal Belongings, in an Building, he probably rents for bad Checks.

He lives somewhere in the Town of Sedalia, MO waiting to get some down payments for doing nothing. I can not understand that the US Authorities do nothing to protect the People from this Thief!

Andreas ****
4060 Leonding
Austria

Hognose

Platinum Member
Aircraft
PA-28/J-3/various
Total Flight Time
Gyro - 2.5! FW, hundreds not thousands. Helo, 0 (some day!)
Dennis, and all,

next time I am interviewing someone in 2005 or whatever it was, I will take care to time travel into the future so that I can see what people are posting about him three years later.

Of course, if we could do that time travel thing, I bet you wouldn't have hired Stitt.

By the way -- if you look him up in lexis/nexis (this might not be accessible to google) you'll see that he made some proposal in Sedalia and they have given him a tax holiday.

For the record, I haven't written for Aero-News for quite a while. 2006 maybe.

cheers

-=K=-

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Dennis, and all,
next time I am interviewing someone in 2005 or whatever it was, I will take care to time travel into the future so that I can see what people are posting about him three years later.
Of course, if we could do that time travel thing, I bet you wouldn't have hired Stitt.
By the way -- if you look him up in lexis/nexis (this might not be accessible to google) you'll see that he made some proposal in Sedalia and they have given him a tax holiday.
For the record, I haven't written for Aero-News for quite a while. 2006 maybe.
cheers-=K=-

Good idea, a little late. Its a reporters responsibility to do research before he publishes a story. This way he can avoid what has happened in this case... damage to someone. Rick Stitt's criminal activities go back recorded as far as 1993. Yes, you may have wrote the article back in 2005, but as a reporter you should have learned that what you write will effect people forever, as your article is available forever. It's part of being a responsible writer. Although you may have wrote it years ago, the effects are still with us today, and so is your liability. Why? Even though you have gone bankrupt afterwords, when you brought up the subject again, you opened yourself back up to the liability, as you may soon learn. And this time, bankruptcy will not be available to hide behind. Yes, what you write effects people, and maybe the one person you didn't want it to effect. Yourself.

Yes, if I knew about the criminal record of Rick Stitt, I would not have hired him. But it was me that would have to suffer from my mistake, and pay the price. On the other hand, your mistake and carelessness cost other people dearly. But not you, then...

Your apology was a step in the right direction, but it falls very short of correcting the damage you caused.

Here is Rick Stitt's rap sheet from a few court-houses around the country.

1. STITT, RICHARD C 7TR195004923 Defendant ST V RICHARD C STITT AC TR State Traffic Ticket 08/08/1995 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

2. STITT, RICHARD C 7TR195006376 Defendant ST V RICHARD C STITT AC TR State Traffic Ticket 10/17/1995 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

3. STITT, RICHARD C 7TR198002173 Defendant ST V RICHARD C STITT Criminal/Infract.-see Charges 04/01/1998 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

4. STITT, RICHARD C 7CV103006198 Defendant FORD MOTOR CREDIT COMPANY V RICHARD C STITT AC Suit on Account 08/07/2003 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

5. STITT, RICHARD C 7CV193004040 Plaintiff RICHARD C STITT V MARY C RUFKAHR FC Dissolution- w/o Children 07/12/1993 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

6. STITT, RICHARD C 7CV105004068 Defendant ROBERT HEDGES PROPERTIES INC V STITT INDUSTRIES IN CC Unlawful Detainer 05/16/2005 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

7. STITT, RICHARD C 7CV105009576 Defendant CAPITAL ONE BANK V RICHARD C STITT AC Breach of Contract 10/21/2005 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

8. STITT, RICHARD C 7CV193003169 Defendant TTI INCORPORATED V RICHARD C STITT AC Misc Associate Civil-Other 06/01/1993 LIBERTY, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

9. STITT, RICHARD C 7CV193007184 Defendant GLENN B STITT V RICHARD C STITT ET AL AC Promissory Note 12/03/1993 LIBERTY, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

10. STITT, RICHARD C 7CV198006965 Defendant J N FAUVER CO V RICHARD C STITT AC Suit on Account 10/05/1998 LIBERTY, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

11. STITT, RICHARD C 7CV199003660 Defendant REVOLUTION HILICOPTER CORP INC V RICHARD C STITT CC Breach of Contract 05/25/1999 LIBERTY, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

12. STITT, RICHARD C 7CV194001249 Defendant PROTECTION ORDER FC Adult Abuse w/o Stalking 03/07/1994 Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

13. STITT, RICHARD C 7CV194006867 Defendant BOATMENS FIRST NATL BANK OF KC V R STITT ET AL AC Breach of Contract 11/17/1994 KANSAS CITY, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

14. STITT, RICHARD C 7CV197005738 Defendant STATE OF MISSOURI EX REL ET AL V RICHARD C STITT AC Common Law Property Rel 08/11/1997 LIBERTY, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

15. STITT, RICHARD C 7TJ106000188 Defendant CAPITAL ONE BANK CORPORATION V RICHARD C STITT CC Transcript Judgment 02/08/2006 Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

16. STITT, RICHARD C 7TJ199007864 Defendant J N FAUVER CO V RICHARD C STITT CC Transcript Judgment 02/22/1999 Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

17. STITT, RICHARD C 7PR201000471 Heir RONALD JACK STITT INCAPACITATED & DISABLED PR Guardian/Conserv - Adult 09/28/2001 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

18. STITT, RICHARD C 06P8-PR00446 Plaintiff EARL STUMPF AND MARIAN STUMPF TRUST PR Miscellaneous Trust 04/28/2006 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 16 Jackson Probate (Kansas City)

19. STITT, RICHARD CRAIG 16T029605856 Defendant ST V RICHARD C STITT AC TR State Traffic Ticket 07/12/1996 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 16 Jackson Independence Criminal/Traffic

20. STITT, RICHARD CRAIG CV105-009576AC Defendant CAPITAL ONE BANK V RICHARD C STITT Foreign/Non-Case Document 03/11/2006 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 16 Jackson Circuit Division (Kansas City)

21. STITT, RICHARD CRAIG 7CV198003548 Defendant NATIONSBANC MORTGAGE CORP V RICHARD C STITT ET AL AC Unlawful Detainer 05/15/1998 LIBERTY, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

22. STITT, RICHARD CRAIG 7PR201471.1 Co-Personal Representative RONALD STITT GUARDIAN/CONSERVATOR PR Guardian/Conserv - Adult 09/28/2001 EXCELSIOR SPGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

23. STITT, RICHARD CRAIG 00MC124318 Respondent STATE OF MO EX REL V RICHARD CRAIG STITT CC CS Administrative Order 05/03/2000 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 11 St. Charles Circuit Division

24. STITT, RICHARD 7CV198002598 Defendant MONTGOMERY WARD CREDIT CORP V RICHARD STITT ET AL CC Suit on Account 04/08/1998 LIBERTY, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

25. STITT, RICHARD 07CY-CV03531 Defendant SUPERVAN SERVICE CO INC V RICHARD STITT DBA ET AL AC Suit on Account 04/04/2007 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

26. STITT, RICK 7CV104001914 Defendant JOSEPH E DUNAVANT V RICK STITT AC Small Claims over $100 03/10/2004 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

27. STITT, RICK 7CV104007246 Defendant JOSEPH P RINKE ET AL V RICK STITT ET AL CC Reg Foreign Jgmt (excl DR) 08/31/2004 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

28. STITT, RICK 7CV105004351 Defendant ENVISION GROUP LLC V RICK STITT ET AL AC Breach of Contract 05/24/2005 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

29. STITT, RICK 03CV62984 Defendant COON MFG.,INC V STITT INDUSTRIES AC Small Claims over $100 11/06/2003 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 3 Grundy Associate Division

30. STITT, RICK 7CV104001914 Defendant JOSEPH E DUNAVANT V RICK STITT AC Small Claims over $100 03/10/2004 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

31. STITT, RICK 7CV104007246 Defendant JOSEPH P RINKE ET AL V RICK STITT ET AL CC Reg Foreign Jgmt (excl DR) 08/31/2004 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

32. STITT, RICK 7CV105004351 Defendant ENVISION GROUP LLC V RICK STITT ET AL AC Breach of Contract 05/24/2005 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 7 Clay Clay Circuit Court

33. STITT, RICK 03CV62984 Defendant COON MFG.,INC V STITT INDUSTRIES AC Small Claims over $100 11/06/2003 EXCELSIOR SPRINGS, MO Circuit 3 Grundy Associate Division

Steve McGowan

Gold Member
Honestly

Honestly

NOBODY Gives A Damn Either way..

Ancient history................and I'm Tired of seein this Junk

and Hell No, I Ain't buying

Now if that doesn't curb it... Ta TA !

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
NOBODY Gives A Damn Either way..

Ancient history................and I'm Tired of seein this Junk

and Hell No, I Ain't buying

Now if that doesn't curb it... Ta TA !
Well Steve, believe it or not, everything is not all about you.....

So what difference is there if you give a damn either way or not, and why would that have any effect on others freedom to post here? Others do give a damn, after all 1,733 people have thought enough about it to read this thread so far.

After all, it's not the only thread here to read. It don't automatically open when you look at your computer. If you don't care, then what forced you to look? Not me!

gyrojake

Gyro Rehab Candidate
Aircraft
Gyroplanes
Total Flight Time
A few hours
Steve my Brother, do like I do sit back and laugh-- I,ve always loved girl fights. He does have the right to post here, but not to hijack threads or bump FOR SALE threads to feed the narcissistic beast that lives within all of us. So kick back grab a beer, give me a call and we'll bet on how this ends or if it ever does.

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Steve my Brother, do like I do sit back and laugh-- I,ve always loved girl fights. He does have the right to post here, but not to hijack threads or bump FOR SALE threads to feed the narcissistic beast that lives within all of us. So kick back grab a beer, give me a call and we'll bet on how this ends or if it ever does.
Jake, as I said on the other tread that you are refuring too; that thread was hijacked with the second post by Rob Riley, then Hogenose came in with his bits.

As I said; I guess that would have been a good place to express a concern about hijacking. After that, it became necessary for me to step in and correct the misleading things other people started saying. I don't like to do that, but you can see that when someone maliciously tells untrue story's about someone, that person has to set the facts straight. I'm sure you see that. Again, I didn't start it, nor do I want to interfere, nor do you see me doing it anywhere on someones thread unless someone else starts it first.

Would you rather be told what to believe, or have the opportunity to know the facts, and make up your own mind? These people are telling you one side, their side, and it is mostly made up as I have proved. Is that just OK with you? Don't you feel a little put out when someone is misleading you? I most certainly do. I like to use my own mind, not having someone use my mind for me.

Sorry someone had to start it there.

C. Beaty

Gold Supporter
Paranoia

the central theme of a group of psychotic disorders characterized by systematic delusions. The word paranoia was used by the ancient Greeks, apparently in much the same sense as the modern popular term insanity. Since then it has had a variety of meanings. Toward the end of the 19th century it came to mean a delusional psychosis, in which the delusions develop slowly into a complex, intricate, and logically elaborated system, without hallucination and without general personality disorganization. In contemporary psychiatric practice, the term paranoia is generally reserved for all rare, extreme cases of chronic, fixed, and highly systematized delusions. All the rest are called paranoid disorders. Some psychiatrists, however, have come to doubt the validity of paranoia as a diagnostic category, claiming that what has in the past been considered paranoia is actually a variety of schizophrenia (q.v.).

One of the most common delusions in paranoid disorders is that of persecution. A chief contributing factor is an exaggerated tendency to self-reference; i.e., to systematically misinterpret remarks, gestures, and acts of others as intentional slights or as signs of derision and contempt directed at him. Self-reference becomes paranoid delusion when a person persists in believing that he is the target of hostile actions or insinuations, aimed at him by some enemy or band of enemies, when this is actually not the case. The identifying marks of delusional conviction are (1) readiness to accept the flimsiest evidence in support of the belief and (2) inability to entertain seriously any evidence that contradicts it. In addition to the common persecutory type of paranoid reaction, a number of others have been described, most notably paranoid grandiosity, or delusions of grandeur (also known as megalomania), characterized by the false belief that one is a superlative person. Copyright © 1994-2002 Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc._

gyrojake

Gyro Rehab Candidate
Aircraft
Gyroplanes
Total Flight Time
A few hours
Dang Chuck You got that after meeting me only once!!? It cost me $4000.00 to hear that from a pro and your givin it up for free!! Got ta luv ya Man.
Jake.

C. Beaty

Gold Supporter
Sure, Jake. Megalomaniacs such as yourself thrive on the adulation of your tiny band of dimwitted sycophants. I’m your biggest dimwitted fan.

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
Glass house

Glass house

Paranoia
the central theme of a group of psychotic disorders characterized by systematic delusions. The word paranoia was used by the ancient Greeks, apparently in much the same sense as the modern popular term insanity. Since then it has had a variety of meanings. Toward the end of the 19th century it came to mean a delusional psychosis, in which the delusions develop slowly into a complex, intricate, and logically elaborated system, without hallucination and without general personality disorganization. In contemporary psychiatric practice, the term paranoia is generally reserved for all rare, extreme cases of chronic, fixed, and highly systematized delusions. All the rest are called paranoid disorders. Some psychiatrists, however, have come to doubt the validity of paranoia as a diagnostic category, claiming that what has in the past been considered paranoia is actually a variety of schizophrenia (q.v.).
One of the most common delusions in paranoid disorders is that of persecution. A chief contributing factor is an exaggerated tendency to self-reference; i.e., to systematically misinterpret remarks, gestures, and acts of others as intentional slights or as signs of derision and contempt directed at him. Self-reference becomes paranoid delusion when a person persists in believing that he is the target of hostile actions or insinuations, aimed at him by some enemy or band of enemies, when this is actually not the case. The identifying marks of delusional conviction are (1) readiness to accept the flimsiest evidence in support of the belief and (2) inability to entertain seriously any evidence that contradicts it. In addition to the common persecutory type of paranoid reaction, a number of others have been described, most notably paranoid grandiosity, or delusions of grandeur (also known as megalomania), characterized by the false belief that one is a superlative person. Copyright © 1994-2002 Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc._
Chuck Beaty;

Envy (also called invidiousness) may be defined as an emotion that "occurs when a person lacks another’s superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it."[1]
It can also derive from a sense of low self-esteem that results from an upward social comparison threatening a person's self image: another person has something that the envier considers to be important to have. If the other person is perceived to be similar to the envier, the aroused envy will be particularly intense, because it signals to the envier that it just as well could have been him or her who had the desired object.[2][3]
Bertrand Russell said envy was one of the most potent causes of unhappiness.[4] It is a universal and most unfortunate aspect of human nature because not only is the envious person rendered unhappy by his envy, but also wishes to inflict misfortune on others.

Regret is an intelligent (and/or emotional) dislike for personal past acts and behaviors. Regret is often felt when someone feels sadness, shame, embarrassment or guilt after committing an action or actions that the person later wishes that he or she had not done, or didn't accomplish. Regret is distinct from guilt, which is a deeply emotional form of regret — one which may be difficult to comprehend in an objective or conceptual way. In this regard, the concept of regret is subordinate to guilt in terms of its "emotional power." By comparison, shame typically refers to the social (rather than personal) aspect of guilt or (in minor context) regret as imposed by the society or culture (enforcement of ethics, morality), which has substantial bearing in matters of (personal and social) honor.
Regret can describe not only the dislike for an action that has been committed, but also, importantly, regret of inaction. Many people find themselves wishing that they had done something in a past situation.

Too late to do anything about it now Chuck, times up.

billygyro

Parsons 2 (AirHog)
Aircraft
Parsons 2 Lycoming 0320 powerd
Total Flight Time
350 F/W -82/Gyro and counting
Dennis, and all other,, i dont know much about the past history nor have i read alot of the past post on the matter !! but what i do know is you have built one hell of a good looking gyro that is still around today, people fly them all over. and that is enough to say i think you should do it again........
the truth is, i dont care how good you are, there will always be someone that will make it look bad. like people that try to fly a well built machine that dont have the experience to do so,then maybe live through it, and bad mouth the machine for there mistake:sad:it happens all the time. sad but true.

i am looking forward to seeing your next proto in the future. the next question i have is ,,,, will this happen.:noidea:

Steve McGowan

Gold Member
ASSSSSHo

ASSSSSHo

just like a friend of mine said about his X-Wife

some where, somebody is tired of that Bitches SH/// :drama:

and the rest of the Story

call it what Ya want to Dennis :wacko:

Ya Just old News............... :sad:

BYE :wave:

DennisFetters

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
582 Commander Elite
Total Flight Time
just like a friend of mine said about his X-Wife

some where, somebody is tired of that Bitches SH/// :drama:

and the rest of the Story

call it what Ya want to Dennis :wacko:

Ya Just old News............... :sad:

BYE :wave:
Old news.... You ain't seen nothing yet. Remember you said that Steve, OK? Don't worry, I'll remind you.

Steve McGowan

Gold Member
Of What Dennis

Of What Dennis

I'm not in your class of people that run with the big dogs..I'm just poor white trailer park trash.

never mind Dennis,, You don't have anything to prove to me.. But did you really go over to the Muslem Faith... I hope so..

Be Happy

automan1223

Banned
Aircraft
2p Tandem Air Command "Big Red"
Total Flight Time
Feel the love !

Feel the love !

You just have to sit back an feel the love.

It seems there is always someone trying .............

Thank God the world is a really big place.

Jonathan