Enclosed Gyro Trailer For Sale-Fits Dominator- Make Offer

MMorgan

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Aviomania Sport, Bensen, Flight Design CTSW
Total Flight Time
4000+
I have too many trailers around my place so something needs to go.

12ft. single axle enclosed with steel framing and steel roof panels....Tires are good...manuel tongue jack...The rear door is 9ft. tall so that is the approx height. It was built for my Dominator by the previous owner.

Yes I know..... it needs washing.

I would also consider a trade for something interesting??????????

Attachments

• IMG_1323.JPG
    IMG_1323.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1324.JPG
    IMG_1324.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Screw-In

If it would only fit a 2 place Dom.......

Screw-Out

Do you think my truck can pull it?

What about a price?

Attachments

• sanfordandson6.jpg
    sanfordandson6.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
Since none of those guys are taking you seriously I'll start the offers.

$25.00

I didn't anticipate an auction type situation here but it appears that is what I have.

I was thinking in the $500-$700 range so it appears Bud Oneal is in the running. I will let it stay listed for a few days to give everyone a chance to see it and then take the highest offer.

Ron: I think any truck will pull it as it is not heavy....but there is alot of wind resistance. We all know about power required as speed increases. I've only pulled it from New Orleans when I bought the Dominator and I stayed around 55-60mph with my Tundra.

Portable Storage Bldg.

Portable Storage Bldg.

Mike,
I don't think you can buy a portable storage building with those dimensions for $500, so Bud should have a good deal. I was only only going to offer $250 because needs washing so badly as you pointed out. :sad: I am glad it is going to a good home.

Mark...if a wash is worth $250 give me 20 minutes and it will be clean.

Well, Mike.
When I saw it, I really , really , really believed you when you said you hardly ever use it. I thought maybe you needed the room in your yard. I know its worth a lot more but my good friends convinced me I needed to go Rotax instead of mac. So I will be financially embarrassed for a while.

To be honest with you if Steamboats were a dime a dozen right now, all I could do is run up and down the levee and holler "ain't that cheap!".

I'll trade you a slide-in pick-up camper for it. Camper sleeps six, has a propane refrigerator an air conditioner and is in pretty good condition. Fits a long bed pickup. Camper is worth about $2000.00. You would have to pull the trailer to Gallup, NM and load the camper and haul it home. (But maybe we could negotiate who hauls and pulls)

Tom, did you buy a new camper? Hope to see you at Bensen Days this year!

Tom, the camper sounds "interesting."

My Tundra has a 6 ft. bed which sounds like it is too short for your camper. You said "long bed".... is that 8 ft.???

You are 1213 miles from me according to Map Quest.

Let it stick out the back Mike..... only problem may be that the tundra is not enough truck to hold the weight of a slide in camper.

Mike: It takes an 8 foot bed and even then it sticks out a little. The trip is long but it is an interesting drive. Texas is a contrast from East Texas piney woods to West Texas plains to New Mexico desert. I don't think it will work on your small truck.

A couple of people have asked the inside width.....6'4"

It is raining so hard now that it is probably clean.

Mike,
I'll measure my dom in the morning and see if it will fit,I do believe that my machine is wider than that.
Bud

Bud,

I haven't measured mine but it is well less than that. Yours should fit unless it is modified.