Enclosed Gyro Trailer For Sale-Fits Dominator- Make Offer

Mike,
I could'nt stand it and had to run outside and measure it, It will fit with about 6" on each side

Bud,

I just looked on the RFD website and Ernie lists the width at 5'6"

I'll take it for $650 if you'll deliver to Spokane :)

No problem Todd...i'll be there by Christmas.

But the price went up $2256 for the gasoline.

I thought the the delivery might be deal breaker. Its a great deal for someone.

And just for the record......Animal is not getting a percentage of the sale...LOL

Thanks Animal,

You are correct in the trailer making a good camper...sure beats getting everything soaked. I have seen several people using these as campers after the gyro is unloaded.

A generator could be mounted with an AC in the wall or roof for the hot months and use an electric heater when it is cool. It would be easy to build a couple of fold-down beds and a few shelves for storage.

I have told several people in private messages about this minor damage to the trailer that occurred during a recent windstorm.

Here are two pics showing the worst. There are a couple of more very minor dings in the steel sides.

Attachments

• IMG_1325.JPG
    IMG_1325.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1326.JPG
    IMG_1326.JPG
    121.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hey guys....I still have this Dominator trailer that I don't use.

I had a couple of offers a when I posted it the first time but no one wanted to make the trip to pick it up. I do not have a title for it. It's a little dirty and has a couple of dings from a windstorm...see photos.

I am VERY interested...

I am VERY interested...

I need to measure the wheel base on my lightning. How close are you to Many LA?
Do you think it is weatherproof or did the windstorm ruin that aspect?
Does it have a gradual ramp or side swing doors on the back?
Does it have blade boxes inside or storage for them?
What is the interior length from the fron to the back door?
Do you have any experience towing it on the road?does it sway or os it pretty stable?
How does the floor and trailer underneath look?
Thanks,
Ben S

Good grief, over 1000 looks at this thread and this thing is still for sale??????? What do you want for it, my first born? c'mon, give me a price.

I'll take $600 for it just like before.

Ben S.....you will spend more in time, wear and tear on automobile and gas coming from AZ than the trailer cost. It's a 1000 miles just to cross TX so I'm guessing we are 1300-1400 miles from each other one way.

Mike,

Not necessarily interested in the trailor b/c it would not fit my 2-place... but do you have pics on the inside. I have a similar trailer and would like to make mine enclosed. Do you have any pics of how the inside is constructed? If so that would be great. Good luck on the sale.

Thanks,
Matt Novotney

Sorry, I do not have any interior pics.

There is angle iron welded to the existing sides to make the framework and the exterior metal is then screwed to the angle. there are no shelves inside. The door is tall and opens rearward to make a ramp.

Mmorgan...

Mmorgan...

Thanks for your response, I was wondering how far you were from my inlaws who live in Many Louisiana right on the Toledo Bend res. I thought I might have my Father in Law swing down. I did a google search and saw how far you are, not too far by my standards, but they aren't getting around like they used to.
Any way I measured my wheelbase and it's not wide enough. Thanks anyway
Ben S