electric trim (Pitch) for RAF 2000.

reelmule

Reelmule
Aircraft
Beech Baron C55; Piper PA 18 Super Cub; RAF 2000 gyroplane
Total Flight Time
5,000+ hrs;
I am in the market for a Duff Norton model PLM 100-1-150W electromechanical linear actuator for my RAF 2000 which has the LED panel readout. I can be reached by e mail at: [email protected], or on my cell at 602-363-8358.
Walt George

paulp

paulp
Aircraft
Taylorcraft mod 19=RAF2000
Total Flight Time
3800+
Howdy Walt,

Try these folks. I've been using their actuators for both my roll and for my stabilator trim for the last 3 years and they have given me outstanding service.

I think that they will have everything that you need.

I am using a Ray Allen stick grip with a 4way coolie hat switch and a trigger radio switch for the controller and an RAF indicator for the stabilator position indicator.

www.firgelliauto.com

I contacted the Duff-Norton folks and they would only sell to a company and had a minimum order.

I think that there was another thread on this somewhere but I've slept since then!!

blue skys

reelmule

Reelmule
Aircraft
Beech Baron C55; Piper PA 18 Super Cub; RAF 2000 gyroplane
Total Flight Time
5,000+ hrs;
Paul,

Thanks for the heads up. I had just about decided to buy the same unit from Grainger without the electronic feedback and just approx the setting by starting from full up or down and counting 4 or 5 seconds. The speed is 30 inches/min and the travel is 5.9 ". There is a limit switch on both ends so it would be easy to know where you're starting from.
Am working feverishly on my S/C build--Vortex M 912--hope to be in the air soon.