Election Results

Harry_S.

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
RAF2000
Total Flight Time
2000+ hrs.
All those not in attendance at Mentone, would like to know the results.

Elected Board members?

New Officers?

Number of votes received and counted?

Would someone let the secret out here?!

Cheers :)

Thanks for the info...

Congrats to Mr. Rusty Nance and Mr Greg Greminger.
Lots of people have lots of expectations.

Wish him all the best and look forward to a successful President and vice President.

Rehan

Last edited:
Rusty will do a great job,no doubt.Greg is in my estimation a wondrefull person to be the vice peez. He can fill all the shoes if needed. This said we all owe a great deal to Gary Goldsberry,Dave Prater. They have done us a great job.
I know how hard it is to try and please a couple hundred people and I know it must be an awesome task to try and please all the members of the PRA. My hat is off to them and I offer a place of refuge to them if needed.I am proud to list them as "friends"
Bud

Congradulations to both Rusty and Greg. I am sure they will do a wonderful job. I agree with Bud they have some big shoes to fill but, if anyone can those two can. Maybe this is a new era for the PRA. We can start building the membership up and get the gyro world back on the Radar of the rest of the aviation world.

Please, Who was elected to the board?

Thank you, Vance

Vance said:
Please, Who was elected to the board?

Thank you, Vance

Maybe the powers (?) wanted it posted on the PRA website first.

I cannot pull up the PRA site...it seems to be sleeping?!

Oh well, we'll find out sometime...

Cheers :)

Rusty and Greg will make a good Leader Team . . .congratulations to all of us!
Thanks shoulb be extende to the Former Leaders in office (I wish they continue to lead as members)
thansk
Heron

Rusty Nance - President
Greg Gremminger - vice prez
Robert Rymer - treasurer
Glenn Bundy - secretary

Other board members
Kerry Cartier
Steve McGowen
Jim Mayfield
Duanne Hunn
Ernie Boyette
Tim Blackwell
Ron Menzie

Sorry for any misspellings....

I think the new board will be a very positive move for the PRA. I was a little surprised that Dean Dolph did not get in. He had so many excellent suggestions at the meetings. Dean...please run again for next year...ok?

Stan

Anyone know how many of us (me included) sent in ballots?

I do not believe that was announce at the Life members meeting.

I did not make the general members meeting so I do not know if it was announced there.

Thanks Dean

Thanks Dean

I was hoping Dean Dolph might make it too - but we had a great field of candidates and just a few can be chosen.

However, Dean will be right in the thick of things. Dean volunteered for and the Board appointed him the new Chapter Coordinator. With all the great ideas Dean has, and his great love for the gyro community, I'm sure he will be one of the big reasons for the future success of the PRA.

When Dean contacts you or your chapter, I hope he will be a great motivation for safety and growth in your chapter.

Thanks Dean!

Thanks to all the BOD candidates, volunteers

Thanks to all the BOD candidates, volunteers

I just wanted to thank all of the Board candidates this year. This was a great slate of candidates, and I hope each one of them will run again in the future.

The other candidates this year were: Jim Logan, Dean Dolph, Stan Foster, Richard Lidke, Don Shoebridge, and Ora Cook.

A lot of thanks have been passed to Gary Goldsberry and Dave Prater - and they deserve our gratitude for years of service. I would also like to express thanks to Ora Cook, a long-time Board member and an icon in the gyro world. Ora and Ann also deserve our thanks for years of arriving at the conventions early to get the field and facilities ready, and for working long and hot hours in the canteen to feed the hungry masses.

The PRA is nothing without our volunteers who do so much for just the love of the people and the sport. Thanks to all the hard working volunteers at Mentone this year and every year!

PS: How many of you noticed the great PA system on the grounds - you could hear the announcements and music almost everywhere! When you see or talk to Tony Stiles, please thank him for this and everything else he does so generously for the PRA!

At the risk of leaving someone out, I'm going to stop here, but there were many others who deserve our gratitude too!

Greg: I feel you need a special thanks for all the stuff you do behind the scenes. Makes me feel so miniscule but also motivates me to want to do more. Thanks again Greg.

Stan

Greg Said /When Dean contacts you or your chapter, I hope he will be a great
motivation for safety and growth in your chapter.

Great Choice, Sunstate looks forward to Hearing from Dean. MJ :)

Yeah, Doug, but even if that powerhouse crew could walk on water, there would still be soreheads calling them crooks or worse.