Ela Eclipse thinking of buying an EVO Your thoughts?

airmale

I am contemplating Eclipse EVO purchase. the reason for the Evo model is my requirements TANDEM Enclosed and 915is engine due to high altitude hot weather airport base. Just want to know of other owners out there what there contact and support with Ela has been like and issues with ela eclipse aircraft?

Vance

Gyroplane CFI
Aircraft
Givens Predator
Total Flight Time
2400+ in rotorcraft
I have given instruction in an ELA Eclipse and I found her particularly easy to fly.

It was not my aircraft so I don’t know what the customer support was like.

I have not heard anything bad about their customer support.

XXavier

Aircraft
ELA R-100 and Magni M24 autogyros
Total Flight Time
694 gyro (Apr. 2021)
I have given instruction in an ELA Eclipse and I found her particularly easy to fly.

It was not my aircraft so I don’t know what the customer support was like.

I have not heard anything bad about their customer support.

Customer support is fine... Recently, I had a failure of the pre-rotator pneumatic system of my ELA, and they sent immediately, by e-mail, all the information I requested on the system's workings and the probable cause... I managed to fix it, and everything's OK now...

HeliSwede

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
R44/22, Bell206L1, Hughes 300C, AirCommand, McCulloch J-2, AG Calidus
Total Flight Time
I am contemplating Eclipse EVO purchase. the reason for the Evo model is my requirements TANDEM Enclosed and 915is engine due to high altitude hot weather airport base. Just want to know of other owners out there what there contact and support with Ela has been like and issues with ela eclipse aircraft?
What is the difference between the Eclipse 10 and Eclipse EVO? Can’t find EVO on ELA web site.