ELA 07 Made in China

ELA is NOT made in China

ELA is NOT made in China

The ELA shown on the first picture is, according to a sales partner and flight instructorin Spain, not made in China. Apparently it has the new style muspension which was only just recently released to the public.

This thread is just a pot stirring attempt of Albert. Still, I enjoyed the discussion and vivaciousness of participants. :)

-- Chris.

The ELA shown on the first picture is, according to a sales partner and flight instructorin Spain, not made in China. Apparently it has the new style muspension which was only just recently released to the public.

This thread is just a pot stirring attempt of Albert. Still, I enjoyed the discussion and vivaciousness of participants. :)

-- Chris.

I was told so and really don’t care either way as long they buy of us what they need. But looks like MTO is suffering of the same fate. Looks nice and fly’s very well.

Thanks
Albert

mtoa.jpg

mtob.jpg

I was told so and really don’t care either way as long they buy of us what they need. But looks like MTO is suffering of the same fate. Looks nice and fly’s very well.

Thanks
Albert

I know i know i shouldnt but i was bored, so how does your 16hrs experience :confused:( according to your profile) translate to knowing one end of an aircraft from the other Alby, i take it none of them are in a gyro either, nothing quiet like a "saleman" that know how to explain in detail the ins and outs of an item :drum:
Ok i leave it there now cause i gonna find the ignore button, cause this clown clews up too much of my internet.
But Alby, you be sure to go forth and take western world by storm, with all your stolen ideas, pity none of them will ever come to life.....:lol: :drum:

Vance
I still remember our first conversation at Sun-N-Fun sometime ago, after I showed you the products we had in expo . . .do you?
I think it ended with you saying: "so much to learn"!
Never underestimate anyone, specially people you know from a distance. You have been missing most of my statements, for sure you miss my trajectory on the foruns.
But why go personal? The matter here is about our friend in China, is he for real or just hot air?
I think he can do it . . .
Heron

Finding less disappointment.

Finding less disappointment.

Hello Heron,

I was using your words.

I was addressing what you posted, not you as a person.

I addressed what you have done in relation to your boast.

If you want to make that personal, go right ahead.

Albert is not my friend and is not important enough in my life to have a complex opinion about.

In my opinion he has not made anything because he is all talk and has remarkably little knowledge about business or design.

I find Albert easy to dismiss.

In my opinion you suggested in your post because Albert had money he should be able to build a decent gyro.

You implied that if you had Albert’s money you could build a “decent gyro”.

In my opinion you underestimate what is involved in designing and building a “decent gyro” as does Albert.

In my opinion you make your lack of money an excuse for your lack of success.

I feel the people who have designed and built any gyroplane have had a wonderful adventure and my hat is off to them.

The few that have designed and built gyroplanes that fly well are rare and I have the greatest respect for them.

I am proud to follow in their footsteps and my success or failure is still undecided. At least I am doing something. I am fortunate to have my friends helping me; I would not attempt it alone.

The fewer still who have designed, built and successfully marketed a “decent gyro” are a rare, talented and driven individuals. I have the greatest respect for them. It is not a path I want to follow.

If I were to believe someone like you who comes along and diminishes the challenges and risk involved I would stop building today because there would be no adventure or challenge.

It is my feeling that there are large gaps in your understanding of the dynamics of a gyroplane. It is hard for me to imagine you ever pasting enough bumper sticker answers together to design and build a successful flying machine.

My knowledge of business suggests that you cling to some unworkable business paradigms that will prevent you from succeeding at any sort of business. It is my feeling that you will not learn about the flaws in these paradigms because you are too busy pointing at others as the source of your failure.

You are a likable fellow Heron and if I could help you I would. If you are able to grasp what I am saying it might help you to find less disappointment in your life.

Thank you, Vance

You are part right Vance.
But I am doing what I can, studying and collecting info for future use.
From one point in my dealings with Larry, I told him I knew enough to part ways.
I do feel I can build a decent gyro, have been exposed to many builders and talked to them at lenght. The rest is mechanical hability and some engineer help when we have do perform mods.
This in no way dimishes anyone, why to you think I am in awe at gyro people, including you?
I told from start here on our first forum, I am not the average Joe!
Maybe one day we have a juice together and I tell you all from my birth, surrounded by world class events, I am used to cutting edge stuff.
My understanding of gyros came from my first vision, today I am stuck with the rotor itself and will need a lab to test some theories.
renee is studying and have seem commercial advantages in gyros, I just hope he does what he says he can do and we all profit.
I could pull the plug on forum activitie and my life would continue moving ahead, but why, I do love been here and the people I´ve met during this journey.
Best wishes to you
Heron

Original ELA

Original ELA

Hi guys, that's bull**** (sorry). This ELA 07s is a original ELA what was delivered some weeks ago from Spain, Fuente Obejuna, to the official ELA Distributor. THIS IS NOT a COPY!!!!!!!!

Hi guys, that's bull**** (sorry). This ELA 07s is a original ELA what was delivered some weeks ago from Spain, Fuente Obejuna, to the official ELA Distributor. THIS IS NOT a COPY!!!!!!!!

Does the official ELA distribute the craft with the molds too..? (La nave es estregada con moldes tambien ?)

Thanks
Albert

Damn it he(AndyTille) beat me to it, the "things" on the rack behind the machine in the first picture, to me do not resemble a mold for a 2 seat tandem machine.
You need to get back on your meds Kymbo, ya see i think i figgered out who you really are :) it was pionted out to me by someone else, but i think they are right :)

bones,You need to give up now as Albert is way above your head.You are just carring on like some small time yob.
Kymbo

I do feel he posts pictures of OEM products, displayed at events in China by either Chinese distributors or whomever, then winds us all up by saying "look, nah na na nah nah !!"

....and we fall for it, while he laughs his butt off !!!!

What I have noted, is sometimes Albert posts in impeccable English grammer, and some other times he posts with typical non-native English speaker grammatical mistakes....

Judging by the change in grammatical style, I get the impression he searched the net for responses to questions posed to him, then cut and paste's it as his own response. He seemingly friggin researches the net to post other peoples intelligent remarks as answers..... $hit, I'm becoming a conspiracy theorist now !!

Automan..., where are you ??

It took us a while but I think you're right...

i am back. Albert, you not tell the truth at all, is crab. The hull's on the wall are not from a ELA, is for a other aircraft. The girl's are only used on te foto to try to cover the Rotax Engine what is mounted in the yellow ELA on your foto. The MTO copy is ugly like hell....
ELA design is copyed more as one time, first the germans, next was the italian Baku, last the german Trixy.....
Magni and ELA are deffently not the same design, got different flight sensations. ELA is much more agil and the stability caracteristics are different.
Albert, you need high skilled flight instructor now for your copys. They are not easy to fly, and still expensive........

i am back. Albert, you not tell the truth at all, is crab. The hull's on the wall are not from a ELA, is for a other aircraft. The girl's are only used on te foto to try to cover the Rotax Engine what is mounted in the yellow ELA on your foto. The MTO copy is ugly like hell....
ELA design is copyed more as one time, first the germans, next was the italian Baku, last the german Trixy.....
Magni and ELA are deffently not the same design, got different flight sensations. ELA is much more agil and the stability caracteristics are different.
Albert, you need high skilled flight instructor now for your copys. They are not easy to fly, and still expensive........

I don’t know why the hell you are getting up tied with, just informed you guys what I a saw and offers made to us, remains to be seen if they ever comes to fruition. Personally, I dint inspect the molds and no Chinese girls were used to cover anything.

The female Chines depicted with the craft has in fact 3000hr under her belt, flew the craft without any help from an ‘high skilled flight instructor’ and being a test pilot for many of the Chines made flying contraptions, she just might be able to teach you one or two things. Referring to the ugliness of the MTO, they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Nunca subestime los Chinitos

Gracias
Alberto

Moderators, please?
Is it possible to compound all threads in one topic lets say China & Albert bashers?
This is becoming increasingly ridiculous . . .
The Man is on the center of the arena with a red cape . . .the bulls going madly at it!
thanks
Heron