ELA 07 Made in China

Aircraft
Cessna150
Total Flight Time
Beautifully re-engineered, will be redesigned for a Subaru engine and many other items made in China, suspected without the female test pilot and the good looking Chinese girls about $30.000. Floors are clean that will make Kay very happy. Hopefully, in the next weeks will be able to visit the factories making the Chines Moskito helicopters.

Thanks
Albert

elachina.jpg

elachina2.jpg

Nice of the Chinese to copy the ELA sticker on the seat cover and the tail too..

Albert you are a bluffer

Albert, a question if I may, I see you have had support in the rotor blade post of yours, and that copying is OK.

Is this machine built under licence from ELA? In other words are they involved in any way with the production of these machines?

Have they had any part in quality control? Have they agreed to the use of their name?

Will they receive any of the money from the sale, or any reward for their work in developing the final product?

If not why not give not just give it a Chinese name and sell it as a Chinese gyro...or might that adversely effect the possible sales?

If the original producers are involved then I view the production in a completely different light, otherwise with the experiences I have of product quality I remain opposed to the methods that are so prevalent in China today, sub standard rip-offs

Wrong idea

Wrong idea

You blokes may have the wrong idea about our friend Albert.
Maybe this will explain a little more about him.

Graeme.

Attachments

• Picture 010.jpg
    Picture 010.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 0
Albert, a question if I may, I see you have had support in the rotor blade post of yours, and that copying is OK.

Is this machine built under licence from ELA? In other words are they involved in any way with the production of these machines?

Have they had any part in quality control? Have they agreed to the use of their name?

Will they receive any of the money from the sale, or any reward for their work in developing the final product?

If not why not give not just give it a Chinese name and sell it as a Chinese gyro...or might that adversely effect the possible sales?

If the original producers are involved then I view the production in a completely different light, otherwise with the experiences I have of product quality I remain opposed to the methods that are so prevalent in China today, sub standard rip-offs

Actually, I was quite surprised at it; we had the machine in mind for the same purpose. They, like we, brought the machine on the open market, decided that it could be a market in China and re-engineered it. I don’t think ELA knows about , unlike we, and this is of a public record on this board, we offered the OM manufacturer an equal share on his in China re-engineered PSRU, suggested them to approach the OM manufacturer, apparently they did it, but dint get any response. In view of that and since there is a local governmental involvement, they just went ahead. Looked the molds,(top left on the picture) they are off very good quality and the machines itself looks good too. Our involvement with them is only the supply of engines and PSRU and rotor blades, and maybe, if the order is somehow substantial, we would be prepared to re-engineering the rotor head.

I don’t think in the near future this craft will be available for exports to North America, in the meantime orders from other Asian countries ‘apparently’ are pouring in, and I suspect sales will be made without question asked. Since in China ELA is not a registered ™ company nor it holds any kind of patents to it, my guess they will market the machines as ‘Experimental Light Aircraft’= ELA, not nice, but there you go. Now, don’t blame China for what’s happening here. In the past, for a Chinese project we have made soft approaches to various gyro builders worldwide with the offer of an equal share in the profits to build and amount of gyros they only could dream of it, the result were all the same, they think having some special technologies and want to be paid exorbitant amounts for it, greed and short vision. Re-engineering was the answer. Blame them.

Thanks
Albert

Yep, Just like melamane in milk products, One death in a Chinese built machine,with chinese parts,and Albert will get what is the normal punishment,One Bullet and the bill going to his family to pay for the big BANG.

How much creativity does it take to STEAL A DAMN DESIGN ! They must be SO PROUD!! ...Don't post CRAP like this!

Do you guys COLOR by numbers also? No honor in thievery,and DEFINATLY nothing to BRAG about!

Does anyone actually know Albert? Is there any reason to believe that Albert is in any way connected with the things that he has photographs of?

Info or metal- it's all about trusting the supply chain.

Does everyone who thought it was perfectly ok for them to clone & sell individual parts still think it's ok to clone & sell an entire aircraft, original company logos & all?

Why on earth would anyone support this sort of sleaze?

Albert….I'm curious.

If you lived, say in the U.S., and you had an original idea or perhaps found a way to make an old idea much better, and you worked hard for months to finally finish it and then a few more months testing, changing radiuses, rib supports and other things so they would all work together well……how would you feel if someone in another country copied every detail of your work and started selling your idea much cheaper due to their lower paid labor force? Would your personal morals be affected differently?

I had a Chinese friend from Taiwan that would at times write a sentence structure like you do when he became excited. During those times you don't write as though your native language is Spanish, it feels more Chinese to me. What nationally or race you are means nothing to me….I am again just curious.

Albert….I'm curious.

If you lived, say in the U.S., and you had an original idea or perhaps found a way to make an old idea much better, and you worked hard for months to finally finish it and then a few more months testing, changing radiuses, rib supports and other things so they would all work together well……how would you feel if someone in another country copied every detail of your work and started selling your idea much cheaper due to their lower paid labor force? Would your personal morals be affected differently?

I had a Chinese friend from Taiwan that would at times write a sentence structure like you do when he became excited. During those times you don't write as though your native language is Spanish, it feels more Chinese to me. What nationally or race you are means nothing to me….I am again just curious.

This is interesting and worthwhile to be answered. Would I be upset..? Not really, I have a strong belief in consumer choices and buyers beware, if the buyer thinks the cheaper version would suit his needs, I have to respect his choice. It’s called capitalism’s and as such it doesn’t attract any morals. The difference between ethics and morals can seem somewhat arbitrary to many, but there is a basic, albeit subtle, difference. It is moral for a lawyer take a defense knowingly his client actually committed the crime of what he is accused off..?

In answering your last question, I am a foreigner in every country and at the moment ‘donde el sol calienta mejor’ and that is for now…China. I dully hope this would satisfy your curiosity.

Thanks
Albert

I would think the sun would warm better in South America ;). Thanks for your answer.

I think I would not fare as well as you....if that scenario should happen to me…..

I would think the sun would warm better in South America ;). Thanks for your answer.

I think I would not fare as well as you....if that scenario should happen to me…..

You could too. Anyone can, and there is no secrecy about investing a huge amount of money in China, and corrupts as it is, business acumen takes a different view. South America, land of dreams music and poetry, Incas, Mapuches and Paitacos, but no financial sunshine .

Thanks
Albert

At the end of this one life we have, the money you talk about may have given us financial happiness but not the real down to earth happiness that comes from trusting relationships with family, friends and the past ethical practices we have shared with other people in business. Maybe that sounds dumpy...but it's not.

At our end, there would be a silent feeling of pride and fulfillment as one drifts off into….the void or a perhaps new level. These things come into sharper focus as we age and my focus is about as clear as it's going to get ;).

Last edited:
Albert, I love capitalism...dearly, truly love it...and subsist as a result of it. Don't misappropriate the word to include outright theft....and make no mistake about it, intellectual property theft is as real as outright theft, and in some ways can be worse.

Your logic is beyond flawed..."well, they wouldn't make a deal to sell their product at a 60% discount, so we'll steal it. Capitalism!"

Your concept of capitalism disgusts me. Remind me to never do business with you.

-John