EJ22 motor flange bolts

GeneralPatton

Aircraft
RAF2000 EJ22 Certified Calidus turbo 269B Heli
Total Flight Time
Hi All,
I am installing an EJ22 Sube to replace a broken crank EA82 that caused an emergency landing, but I was in the pattern at the time in my RAF2000, no damage or problems.
Now I have the new engine installed but one hitch: The new motor and PSRU requires a M10x1.0x 120mm bolts (eight) for the engine to pulley connection.
RAF wants 1100 dollars for the bolt set, and the size seems almost impossible to source. Does anyone have a line on these bolts, or a set they want to sell?
The need is great! And the summer is slipping away! Thanks in advance. My cell is 631 856 0029. Call me , Regards, Phillip

EJ22 motor pulley bolts

EJ22 motor pulley bolts

Hi Jeff, Yes that is the item I need, much thanks for the lead information,I will order these at once!
Best Regards, Phillip

Way to go, Jeff!

And RAFSA wanted $1,100 for $30 worth of bolts?

EJ22 motor to pulley socket hex head screws/Prerotator update

EJ22 motor to pulley socket hex head screws/Prerotator update

Dear Jeff and Mr K.
I was a bit premature in our victory...the bolts referred to are hex CAP screws
and the ones I need are metric socket head screws M10x1.0x120mm ...the standard cap screw will not fit in the pulley deep recess. Hopefully we can find another source or someone has a set to sell.(except RAF SA) Thanks again
Second issue: The old style RAF prerotator pulley is flangless. The newer pulley on the prerotator drive box has no observable e-ring or a retainer. How does one remove the pulley/bearing assemby? The newer style does have a retaining clip. The newer pulley is flanged and accepts a wider drive belt (4-rib)
vs the older 3 rib. Is it simply pressed on the prerotator housing?
Regards,Phillip
40 hours J-5 solo
38 hours R-22 solo
39 hours RAF2000 yet to solo
Boyer HS with Stabillator and nowEJ22

Thanks again Jeff, I will try this parts house, the problem is the super fine thread 1.0mm pitch, Remember advice is always worth twice what you paid for it!HA!
Regards,Phillip