EJ 22

Gaylon

Aircraft
Roto Hawk Falcon I, PV1, VP2
Total Flight Time
I want to see if anyone out there has an EJ22 they aren't using. I would prefer one that is converted and has a PSRU, but I will consider all.

Thanks

Gaylon

CLS447

Platinum Member
Aircraft
Air Command 503 & Air Command SxS /EJ2.5
Total Flight Time
Aprox 400 gyro
Re:EJ 22

Happy Birthday Gaylon, I will send you for your Birthday 1- EJ-22 Totally rebuilt W/ Delta cams & all unnecessary weight shaved off. Ported & polished heads & custom S.S. Exhaust . Redundant ignition w/ dual plugs. You must decide: Fuel injected or carbed? Belt or Gear redrive? Warp Drive or Prince P-tip Prop? What color accents?

Wait a minute! That's what I want for my birthday!! Never mind. How about a Happy Birthday thumbs up from me just prior to taking a flight around the island of Key West in this thing:

Ps Just out of curiosity I am going to call local junkyards & start looking for my EJ-22.

Attachments

GyroRon

Former Gyro know it all
Aircraft
Waiex/3300 Jab, Phantom UL, Flightstar II UL
Total Flight Time
ALOT

Chris as tight as I am - real dam tight! - I broke down and bought me and Shannon both rides in Ultralights on Floats down in the Florida Keys over the new years holiday while we were down there. What a blast! It was so beautiful looking down on paradise.

I know a gyro head who lives in the middle to lower Keys and have thought it would be cool to make a trip down there with the gyro to stay a week or so hanging out and flying with him. Maybe one day.........

Gaylon

Aircraft
Roto Hawk Falcon I, PV1, VP2
Total Flight Time

Thanks for the Birthday wish :) I'm going to start calling around tomorrow too. I asked my wife for an EJ 22 for my birthday, and she said a EJ what??? Oh may be for christmas ;)

L8R

Gaylon