DXF plans

Mannetjie Bot

Hi. I would like to say thank you for accepting me. First off I am an old glider pilot so this is all very interesting to me.I would like to know if there are any DXF files available? first off I would like to say that I work with auto cad software and I am set up with a laser cutter and routing milling machines so I am half way there to building my own gyroplane. I do have the plans for the following gyros
The Hornet
Benson B19
Gyrobee
Mach 10
But they are not in DXF file format, The Hornet DXF files are available on there site but I cannot download them, The Benson B19 looks very interesting to work on improving also the Mach 10 if there are any plans available. I would really be very thankful for any advice and help with this project Kind regards Mannetjie

Countach

Aircraft
CGS Hawk Arrow/Air Command/Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
50 Gyro,200 Fixed Wing
Draw them up yourself in CAD then you will know all dimensions are correct.A lot of CAD files I have viewed have dimensional errors.

AirCommandPilot

Just a fledgeling
Aircraft
Air Command Elite #003
Total Flight Time
I did this for the Gyrobee drawings once. I went through and 3d modeled each part and started assy using Autodesk Inventor. I have since misplaced the files. If I ever find them, I will finish it up and post the files.

rcflier

Aircraft
Auto-Gyro MTO Sport 914
Total Flight Time
Hi Bobby.

If you find them, I'd like a set also, please. Right now I've started learning Inventor 2016.

I started in Fusion 360, but my temper kicked in and I didn't even get started. Too different.

Years ago I tried drawing a little in the old Autocad, so I have the principles.

I hope I can do it before you find the drawing...:typing::p

Cheers
Erik