Drop Keel Bensen project on trailer with 72 HP Mac.

Skywarrior771

Rotorcraft Pro, CFI
Aircraft
B8M, RAF, Xenon, Calidus, Guimbal G2 Cabri, various fixed wing.
Total Flight Time
8500+
I have a drop keel project that is almost complete to be finished as an ultralight. No history of having been completed or flown and for the most part is a new build. It is accompanied by Extruded aluminum rotor blades that appear to be older dragon wings and include teeter bar and attachment straps. The blades are enclosed in a very nice blade box with latches and a hinged lid. The Mac has an electronic ignition and a Harley Davidson carb. Engine is configured for a starter, but none attached. No prerotator. Single hydraulic nosewheel brake. The aircraft has been sitting for a while and both main tires will need to be replaced. Single attach pivoting rudder with no current horizontal stab or rock guard. Is installed on and comes with a trailer. This would be a simple completion and operation as an ultralight, or finish it up as a really nice drop keel Bensen and make it your own. I have been geographically separated from the machine and I have an RAF and a new modern gyroplane project going on so I don't have time for this one and have changed my mind as to completion. Aircraft is located in Linden Michigan, 48451, and I am in Oregon so this sale is being coordinated by the wife. Asking $4900 for everything. Truly a Barn aircraft, as you can see from the photos!!! 352-552-2551.

IMG_0813.JPG
IMG_0804.JPGIMG_0809.JPG

IMG_0816.JPGIMG_0812.JPG

It would help to state the location so replies can be more serious. It is doubtful is someone in Vermont would be interested in something in California.
First p[ilot

It would help to state the location so replies can be more serious. It is doubtful is someone in Vermont would be interested in something in California.
First p[ilot
He did state it in his post: Gyro is in Michigan, where his wife still is. He is now in Oregon, where he is involved in flight training.

You are the one who brought up Vermont & California.

He specifically stated the machine is in Linden, MI, less than 70 miles from you, in Windsor.

Look like Rotor Hawk blades, Dragon wings were never extruded or used the pitch adj knuckles.