ToddP

Administrator
Staff member
Aircraft
Dominator Gyro / RV9
Total Flight Time
500 Hours
Hi Guys,

I use three different computers regularly. My home office, my laptop and my work office computers. It always seemed the file I need was....on another computer. A few months ago I found an online storage system called dropbox.

They provide 2GB of free online storage that replicates itself on any machines you install their small app on.

For me, my files are actually backed up in 4 different places. They are replicated on each machine, plus on the drop box servers. I've read through their security documents and am confident in their encryption.

There are some other neat features. If you accidently delete a file, you can go back and recover it from the online storage. If you would like to make some files public, you can share them with others.

So far it is working great for me and doesn't cost a thing. If you want more storage, there are pricing plans.

If you want to take a look, click this link. If you sign up, I get another 250MB of storage added to my acct.. Don't really need it right now, but it might come in handy one day.

https://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTIyNDE2MzI5

If you start using it, let me know what you think.