Dragon Wings Are Back In Production!

Iflylow2

Aircraft
Rotorway Exec,Long Ez/B-757
I meet the CEO of Luminati Daniel Preston at EAA Air Venture 2019. Daniel and his associates Peter and Alex Stone had a very impressive display at Air Venture 2019 and informed me that they are producing Dragon Wing Rotor Blades. Their parent company is PEMS Tool and Machine Inc, they are a military and aerospace CNC Machining company who provides numerous rotorcraft components for our US Military. Their components are found on AH-1W Cobra, UH/MH-60 Black Hawk, AH-64 Apache, CH-47 Chinook and the list goes on. Luminati has already completed airfoil testing on the Dragon Wings Rotors and will provide the info as needed. Daniel also informed me of a major change to the Dragon Wing rotor hub bar, they do not bend the hub bar like the original design, it is cnc machined to perfect tolerance. I told Daniel in our conversation that there are many people that were disappointed to hear Ernie had sold Dragon Wings as they are an amazly smooth flying rotor blade and he assured me that would not change. Daniel also said that his plans are to be back to EAA Air Venture and the PRA Convention next year with rotor blades and a display. Here is his contact info. Daniel said he will have a price list available online shortly and a new website to be announced.

Luminati
Daniel Preston/CEO
400 David Court
Calverton, NY 11933
845-444-0560
[email protected]

Last edited:

Alan_Cheatham

So what has changed given Ernie's comments here:

Iflylow2

Aircraft
Rotorway Exec,Long Ez/B-757
I can't speak to Luminati's credibility I'm simply providing info provided to me, if anyone is in the Calverton, NY area maybe they could check out the facility and report back?

Last edited: