Don't need any extra TP

Jetlag03....

It's because of our country originating with our own weapons that you are not speaking German right now.

We are eternally grateful to you, the savour of the world

There are still numbers of your trucks on farms in France, one was retired from work only two years ago.

We are eternally grateful to you, the savour of the world
Each time I hear someone from the US comment how "we" saved the world during WWll, I recall they forgot just how many fought against the German military might from many different countries, including the people whose lands were occupied, as far as was possible covertly.

Without that combined effort, all would have been lost to the aggressors.

My mother (who was newly married only a couple of years when the US began to wrestle against the Japanese) told me when I was a young boy that I didn't know how close we had been to being forced to speak Japanese in our own land...

Meanwhile, Florida has declared professional wrestling to be an essential business that must go on despite the virus lockdown.

I wonder if that's anything like the anti-terrorist Temporary Eternal Flight Restriction in place over Disneyland constantly for nearly two decades . . . another case of our leaders responding only to cold hard facts and of course not at all influenced by lobbying money! ( https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-disney-airspace-20141110-story.html )

I like the mental image of watching socially distant wrestlers grappling from two meters apart. Hope they have plenty of TP, just in case.

Meanwhile, Florida has declared professional wrestling to be an essential business that must go on despite the virus lockdown.

As usual, follow the money..

maybe, but it's funny though

I'm glad to see that the US are so similar to Germany again, I had my doubts recently. Just to put this in perspective, while we ran out of TP and hand sanitizer on day one, flour and yeast right now, I just wonder, what the heck are the people doing?

In France there was a shortage on condoms and red wine.

Let's re-evaluate our priorities, guys.

Kai.

Gotta admit it: the french usually lead the way when it comes to food and sex.

I'm glad to see that the US are so similar to Germany again, I had my doubts recently. Just to put this in perspective, while we ran out of TP and hand sanitizer on day one, flour and yeast right now, I just wonder, what the heck are the people doing?

In France there was a shortage on condoms and red wine.

Let's re-evaluate our priorities, guys.

Kai.

Its obvious Kai. People are taking a sh*t and then wiping their arse a few too many times and then baking breads to fill themselves up again.

Except in France they are getting drunk and having sex.

In France portions served were small as I remember and when I drove from there to Germany, the portions became more like American sized again. So it all adds up.

Portions are smaller in France, but very good. Very different from US dining. People are much nicer in Germany than in France.

I find the French get much friendlier if you speak some french.
Most Germans seem almost to prefer speaking english to visitors. My son speaks some german, but has a hard time practicing because of that fact!
Speaking of French vs American dining, I find American restaurants' use of the term "entree" (to mean the main course) to be quite ridiculous. In french, that word essentially means the "starter".

Last edited:
Speaking of flying and sex, the writer Martha Lunken told a story that when she was a student pilot, her instructor had them fly above 5280 ft and then told her she was now a member of the "mile-high club". Of course when they landed, she immediately (and naively) announced it to all the guys in the pilots' lounge, much to their merriment. :giggle:

Last edited:
The Cobb's have ended our relationship with TP 4Evahhhhh!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 13
I find the French get much friendlier if you speak some french.
Most Germans seem almost to prefer speaking english to visitors. My son speaks some german, but has a hard time practicing because of that fact!
Speaking of French vs American dining, I find American restaurants' use of the term "entree" ( to mean the main course) to be quite ridiculous. In french, that word essentially means the "starter".

I found the younger French to be much friendlier than older generation In general. Yes food there was nice. I flew the country side in Burgundy and had to do a precautionary landing in a farmers field (IMC ahead) and the farmer thought I crashed so he called the police. Me and the girl flying with me had to social engineer our way out of it given that I really did not have a proper French license.

the great advantage for pilots here all ulm (microlight) strips have zero landing fees and usually plenty of free coffee and croissants