Dominator

Any luck with the copy?
I am sorry that I have not got this done for you yet, I was on vacation all of last week and then this past Sunday morning my wife had a stroke, so needless to say I have been quite busy this week. I should be back to work Monday but I may be able to take the manual to Staples this weekend and have it copied. Please be patient just a little longer, I have done this for another member and I promise I will do it for you.

Yes, I have owned it since 2013, but I did not build it. It was built by Jaime Cleary of Darlington, Md. I bought it with 43 hours on it.
So the times that are written on the manual are from Jaime’s build? What motor is on it? If you get a chance, send me some pics!

So the times that are written on the manual are from Jaime’s build? What motor is on it? If you get a chance, send me some pics!
Yes the times on the manual are from Jaime's build. The engine is a 582 Bluehead, I will send you some pics as a text if you send your phone number on a private message. We should move our conversation to a private message and not take up forum space.