Dominator Trade

could you shoot the cheescake sideways, it makes a better screen saver that way. Hrd to tipe, fingers getttting stifffffffff

Things that have long since outlived their usefulness become decorative, often venerated objects. Old wagon wheels made into chandeliers is one example.

With the universal adoption of bottle-feeding for babies, mammary glands are in the same category as wagon wheels, no longer serving a useful purpose. We enhance their ornamental value by inflating them with silicone.

Well said Chuck!

On the other hand, being an older folk, I fortunately am still able to recall a few other fond memories of those darn things and their possible uses. I'm betting you can too!

good morning cup of coffee

good morning cup of coffee

Thanks Rick,

Appreciate the good morning cup of joe !

Where did they get that accessory ?

Wow.

J

Things that have long since outlived their usefulness become decorative, often venerated objects. Old wagon wheels made into chandeliers is one example.

With the universal adoption of bottle-feeding for babies, mammary glands are in the same category as wagon wheels, no longer serving a useful purpose. We enhance their ornamental value by inflating them with silicone.

You are so witty and funny. You make me laugh all the time. Thank you Chuck.

On the other hand, Mark, I’ve noticed that at state fairs the dairy cows with the largest udders take the blue ribbons.

But that’s a case of form following function.

A good many years ago, while living in upstate New York, my #1 wife and I took in the state fair at Syracuse.

Speaking of udders, there was a magnificent bull on display in the agricultural section. My #1 wife, who had grown up in NYC, looked under that bull and said; “My, I bet that cow gives a lot of milk.”

....mammary glands are in the same category as wagon wheels, no longer serving a useful purpose. We enhance their ornamental value by inflating them with silicone.

There's something that interests me about that subject....but just what it is, I just can't put my hand on. :lol:

A bag of silicone gel triggers your prurient instincts?

I too have never gotten the "silicone gel" attraction at all.. I liken it to sitting down to devour a plastic steak, just not the same.. My 3rd wife had a set of these (prior to our meeting) and I ended up getting caught having a real snack at my neighbors house.. :twitch::eek: