Dominator project, East TN- SOLD

13brv3

Gold Member
Parts are sold.

Greetings,

Over the last year I picked up a couple different projects, and planned to rebuild a wrecked Dominator. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that it wasn't what I wanted. I have an Aviomania G1sE kit on order, so I'm clearing out all the project stuff. Basically, one project was a wrecked single place Dominator, and the other was a two place custom gyro with mostly Dominator parts. Here's a general list of what's here.

Wrecked Dominator frame
original paper plans
Two Dominator nose pods
seat tank
wrecked rotor head
Good rotor head w/pre-rotator
most of another pre-rotator
All the 2x2 and 2x1 tubes from both projects.
Aluminum landing gear from 2-place project
Two instrument panels which have enough items for one complete panel.
>$500 in new materials- 4- 2"x2" tubes, 4- 2'x2'x1/8" sheets, AN4 bolts
There are boxes of all sorts of parts, cable pulleys, rod ends, stuff I can't identify, etc.

I'm asking $1750 OBO for everything. Basically, you'd need an engine/prop, tail, and blades, plus some work to rebuild the frame. It will be a project best suited to someone with previous gyro building experience. This is in my hangar at KMMI in east TN. Email is the best option for communication since we live where cell phone signals don't reliably reach. I can send a zip file of pictures to give you a better idea of what's here.

Thanks,
Rusty

Last edited:
Here are a couple overall pictures just as something for reference, minus my car top and tires on the back of the trailer of course. The two nose pods are nested together. I'm hoping if I leave them that way long enough, there will be a 3rd :)
Rusty

Attachments

• Overall1.jpg
    Overall1.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 154
  • Dom parts 0001.jpg
    Dom parts 0001.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
I believe I have a buyer. Just waiting to schedule a day for them to pick it up. I'll post an update when it's either sold, or available again.
Rusty