Dominator Gyroplane For Sale

Matt needed to sell the gyro to afford to buy the pod. He came up with some extra money and can now afford both.
(money he got for an apperance on the Jerry Springer show after his sexual reassignment surgery)

Sexual reassignment surgery humor .
I've seen this on the forum before .
How's it going Tommy Or is it Tammy ?????

It was a little attempt at payback as Matt was the main instigator of the prank. (although he blames Angie)

For crying out loud. Whats with all the stroking Matt about his machine. "Its nice, its sweet, it a one off, it worth it, cost comparisons with new vs. used...bla..bla...bla..He's a man, so tell him what he needs to hear. Since none here will tell him..I will.

Dear Matt..your price is too high and you will never get what your asking for your gyro..rocket ship or not...suck it up and cut the price and move on. You should have saved your money on the pod...its just more waisted money and labor for you that will not be returned..Your just being hard headed about it all and aren't thinking clearly..Earlier in a post you said you have a standing offer over 15k..Take it and dont look back..9 pages of a bunch of sillyness, hot air and rabbit trails.

Know that I love you all and most of all Matt..hehe....oh and remember that anger fuels hatred and smothers love...so be kind in your replys or my feelings might get hurt.

Tango

For crying out loud. Whats with all the stroking Matt about his machine. "Its nice, its sweet, it a one off, it worth it, cost comparisons with new vs. used...bla..bla...bla..He's a man, so tell him what he needs to hear. Since none here will tell him..I will.

Dear Matt..your price is too high and you will never get what your asking for your gyro..rocket ship or not...suck it up and cut the price and move on. You should have saved your money on the pod...its just more waisted money and labor for you that will not be returned..Your just being hard headed about it all and aren't thinking clearly..Earlier in a post you said you have a standing offer over 15k..Take it and dont look back..9 pages of a bunch of sillyness, hot air and rabbit trails.

Know that I love you all and most of all Matt..hehe....oh and remember that anger fuels hatred and smothers love...so be kind in your replys or my feelings might get hurt.

Tango

Again, not in a hurry to sell...in addition the pod will be nice during this winter along with my heated suit..not to mention being able to outrun a cessna 150. Someone will see the value eventually over buying new and make a fair offer...I have an offer on the table if I need to pull the trigger. Good things come to those whom wait.

Love U 2 Tim...oh and remember wise men profit more from fools than fools from wise men; for the wise shun the mistakes of fools, but fools do not imitate the successes of the wise.

Last edited:
What's the reason for selling again ?

Very Nice Looking Machine!

The Pheenix Dominator N618PF

23pvt4.jpg

Last edited:
How about 19 grand ? Cmon Ron you know it's worth it !

Hay, I've got FIRST DIBS on the next Butterfly that comes up for a change of owners!!! :) :) --- better hurry & save me the hassle of building!!! - now which smilie icon is tongue in cheek????
:p :boink:

Last edited:
Fools benefit from wise men. Wise men pay for all the entitlement programs the fools receive....... wait a minute, that makes the wise men fools and the so called fools the wise men... never mind.

Tom- I have to argue here. It wasnt wise men that gave all these entitlements out....it was the fools. Unfortunately, the wise money earners are left paying the tab as the fools who done want to work.....(note..I said who didnt want to work....not being able to work is another story).... collect the money.

Stan

Ahem

Ahem

As regards post #131, please PM Farmer Jim before replying to it ?!

fj :smokin:

Matt, is that window of opportunity still open ?

Apparently yes... I will let all know when gyro is no longer on the market. In the mean time I am getting the pod ready to install and making some custom adjustments that will allow a summer/winter mode with regards to having a pod or a cowling.

I am working on a custom mount that will allow a 1 hour or less transition time to take the cowl off and put the pod on, and vice versa. Will be the ultimate utility machine IMHO. Not to mention the new custom paint scheme I am working on for the cowling.

Why don't you go to all the for sale listings and tell everyone that looks there that for the same money they could buy a airplane...... Animal has a helicopter for sale for near 30 grand, again.... can buy a Beech and a old relic low rider aircommand for that amount..... why single out Matt and his gyro?

My price is steadily dropping, Helicopter is ready to fly and a few years ago would have brought my prce pretty fast, facts are not much is selling, I have even been toying with the Idea of dropping it way down, get it moved and buy a 2 seat Gyro of some type. at least it would not take me much more to get my sport pilot cert.

Had it on E-bay a few times, with a low reserve, and only got 2 bids that did not come close. Reserve was under $23,000

we are just in a bad economy now, no one knows what the future holds and are not spending money on Toys at this point.

I don't know if Stanford sold his Shadow gyroplane, but it was listed for $14,000 and that has a Lycoming on it. FAA data base still shows it in his name, but sometimes buy a gyro and don't get it reassigned in there name right way.

Matt's Gyro is top notch.

Tim, I bought a new toy ! A paddle boat ! Saw it at Tractor supply for $450......I asked the manager when he was going to clear out the boats. He said he would take $225 for one. I did not have to think very long about it & I grabbed one. I had it titled & registered for a total of $63. I then found a 30lb trolling motor for it & got a battery for it for an additional $115. A grand total of $403.

We had it out on Blue Marsh lake twice so far.....once pedal power & once electric powered. It is alot of fun! I might even buy a fishing license again !

No motor to maintain & it even stores right in the back of my old camper !

http://www.tractorsupply.com/outdoor-recreation/seahawk-5-person-pedal-boat-with-canopy-5201392

Oh yeah.....it's a SxS !!!!

Last edited:
with all of the other doms that have recently been posted for sale i thought i would comment on this one here so everyone will see it up next to the others. the last post was 10-21-11 so this will get it back up front.

im still saving my pennies for this one.

Jim Bendel still has my old dominator, still flys it regularly. He posts on the forum occasionally and reads almost all the threads. He is based about 60 miles away from me.

Matt wants transgender surgery, he needs to sell the gyro to get started.

Is Jim still flying that timed out engine ?

Is the surgery opportunity window still open ?

Is this gyro still for sale ? (new price ? )