DiNelly Unveiled

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex "light"
Total Flight Time
200+
Arnie, you forgot to mention the Hyper Velocity Liquid Mercury
Cycletronic Anti Gravity Drive.
Although admittedly behind schedule, it will most certainly be available in custom colors by the 3rd quarter of 2014.

eXoGyro008

Aircraft
Aircraft MFR Companies
Hello Arnie,

thank you for your welcome.

We, I, would support you evertime with true information without rumors.

Also with news. It would be helpfull for us, to ask for information.

You will understand, we don´t know, which info you interested in.

Best Regards

Richard Waidhofer
DiNelly

eXoGyro008

Aircraft
Aircraft MFR Companies
@ Arnie

our 4 blade rotor head is unique due to one circle center = 1 x CL ( center of Lift )

regards

P.S.: We start in 3 days our international user platform the eXoForum ( http://exoforum.dinelly.com )for experts to discuss mission operation about gyrocopter.

are you potiential member?

we acceot no nick names, we discuss by profession, but the mainstream not open to read for everybody

regards

WaspAir

Supreme Allied Gyro CFI
Aircraft
Bell 47G-3B-1 / A&S 18A / Phoebus C, etc.
Total Flight Time
stopped caring at 1000
I am aware of no rotorcraft in the last 80 years that has gone from maiden flight to serial production on three continents within 90 days and certification within 120 days.

Do you assume that no issues at all will be found during flight testing, and that nothing will need modification, correction, redesign, or improvement before manufacturing begins?

Is the production tooling already available?

Where will your flight testing program be conducted?

What protocol will you follow?

PW_Plack

Aircraft
Sport Copter Vortex 582
Total Flight Time
FW: 200 Gyro: 51
I am aware of no rotorcraft in the last 80 years that has gone from maiden flight to serial production on three continents within 90 days and certification within 120 days...
Imagine, therefore, how impressive the accomplishment will be!

No need to nag. Some of these questions involve information which is likely proprietary. Lots of rope has been spooled out here. Let's watch and see what they do with it.

eXoGyro008

Aircraft
Aircraft MFR Companies
@ Wasp Air

Sorry Mr. WaspAir, we don´t know from where you get your know how and information. your written down information is not professional.

We are testing simulating and testing moduls since long time. We are in aviation engineering since long time. Up to day, all was running and flying as simulated. Also the forzen design with some failure are known and everytime you have to do a compromise between time, money, client, certification, innovation, and business.

as a reminder, we started to design the exogyro about 22 month ago. No copy, new rotorblades, adjustable CG, 4 blade rotor with one CL, V-tail, EASA certified moduls, 4 doors, monocoque, dashboard, seats, gear, propeller, fuell cell, nount, flight management system, eg...
No copy, alll know how is 100% by DiNelly. No design buero, ...

We are simulating,CAD, CFD, FEM, CAM, ...

We have here to big aircraft prduction plants. Come in and see. I will pay your beer. :)

The moulds and toolings are available since 13 month! ready. We also use our moulds for production already.

But DiNelly is manufacturing according TPS ( Toyota production system ). But we are producing the moulds for our supplier. Highest Standard accuracy 1/500.

DiNelly is doing pro engineering, no trial and error.

We have started test flights widht moduls of the exogyro 15 month ago. confidential.
We tested, the Rotor system, the 912is Ram air charged, fuell cell, propeller, adjustable mast, special mount, sensing operation, brakes, wheels, double engine, flight managment systems, engine cooling system, fly by wire controls, vibration tests, aerodanymik of V-Tail, diffent engine types,

Up to now all results are exactly the same like the simulation. Only the fly by wire system was for the pilot "new feeling".

Up to day without crashes, failure,

When we started the design and engineering we started the certification in some countries. This is normal in pro aviation.

The eXoGyro is designed for 750kg MTOW. All the laod Tests are done up to 750kg. German regulations, CAA, ...

Regards.

eXoGyro008

Aircraft
Aircraft MFR Companies
Moulds Tooling for Production

Moulds Tooling for Production

@ Wasp Air

Sorry Mr. WaspAir, we don´t know from where you get your know how and information. You misinterpret.

We are testing simulating and testing moduls since long time. We are in aviation engineering since long time. Up to day, all was running and flying as simulated. Also the forzen design with some failure are known and everytime you have to do a compromise between time, money, client, certification, innovation, and business.

as a reminder, we started to design the exogyro about 22 month ago. No copy, new rotorblades, adjustable CG, 4 blade rotor with one CL, V-tail, EASA certified moduls, 4 doors, monocoque, dashboard, seats, gear, propeller, fuell cell, nount, flight management system, eg...
No copy, alll know how is 100% by DiNelly. No design buero, ...

We are simulating,CAD, CFD, FEM, CAM, ...

We have here to big aircraft prduction plants. Come in and see. I will pay your beer. :)

The moulds and toolings are available since 13 month! ready. We also use our moulds for production already.

But DiNelly is manufacturing according TPS ( Toyota production system ). But we are producing the moulds for our supplier. Highest Standard accuracy 1/500.

DiNelly is doing pro engineering, no trial and error.

We have started test flights widht moduls of the exogyro 15 month ago. confidential.
We tested, the Rotor system, the 912is Ram air charged, fuell cell, propeller, adjustable mast, special mount, sensing operation, brakes, wheels, double engine, flight managment systems, engine cooling system, fly by wire controls, vibration tests, aerodanymik of V-Tail, diffent engine types,

Up to now all results are exactly the same like the simulation. Only the fly by wire system was for the pilot "new feeling".

Up to day without crashes, failure,

When we started the design and engineering we started the certification in some countries. This is normal in pro aviation.

The eXoGyro is designed for 750kg MTOW. All the laod Tests are done up to 750kg. German regulations, CAA, ...

Regards.

Experts evertime welcome in our eXoForum ( www.exoforum.dinelly.com )

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex "light"
Total Flight Time
200+
Richard, you guys SOUND technically proficient so this should come as no suprise, but as my teenage sons would say "no pics/video...didn't happen".
now being the most technically advanced gyro manufacturer on earth ill just bet SOMEONE at your factory has a smart phone...with a CAMERA!
Oh snap! You could take some pictures of NON.secret stuff and people might believe you actually had a real product!!!
Now for this incredible bit of marketing savy I will only bill your company 10,000$ USD. I'm certain you won't mind paying me up front on all the profits you guys are going to make with your unbelievably incredible machine! (Subtle humor most likely lost on foreign speaking ESL types)

kwirt

Enthusiast
Hi Richard,

can you tell us under what standards you have applied for certification in Europe? As far as I know gyroplanes with a MTOW above 560 kg need to be certified by EASA and currently EASA doesn't have any certification basis for gyroplanes.

helipaddy

Aircraft
Dominator, ELA 07, B206L4 and B407
Total Flight Time
Around 250 days
Don't be giving him a hard time, sounds legit to me!

kwirt

Enthusiast
No hard time at all (can't tell if your comment was tongue-in-cheek)! I just want to know if I should get excited for our European friends. After all, I haven't found a single document, thread, mention of even rumor that EASA had any standards in place to certify gyroplanes. Wouldn't it be nice to hear more about it?

500e

Aircraft
500c\d\e 300C & CBi
Total Flight Time
a lot more now
Quote:
Originally Posted by helipaddy View Post
No hard time at all (can't tell if your comment was tongue-in-cheek)! I just want to know if I should get excited for our European friends. After all, I haven't found a single document, thread, mention of even rumor that EASA had any standards in place to certify gyroplanes. Wouldn't it be nice to hear more about it?
Today 09:29 AM

http://www.caa.co.uk/default.aspx?catid=620&pagetype=70&gid=2134&faqid=1296
Possibly being writing as we speak :sorry:

Last edited:

kwirt

Enthusiast
Just to clarify (thanks "500e") here is the explanatory text the British CAA provides on their webpage re EASA, Annex II aircraft and gyros:

CAA said:
When the Basic EASA Regulation (now Regulation 216/2008) was written it was realised that it was not practical to transfer some categories of aircraft to EASA. For these categories of aircraft, such as amateur-built aeroplanes, microlights and gyroplanes, the standards applied by the individual European States are so varied that a common standard for Europe could not be established - at least in the short term. This led to the creation of Annex II to the Basic EASA Regulation, which defines those categories of aircraft that remain under national rules. As this segregation of aircraft categories is set out in the Basic EASA Regulation it applies to licensing and operations as well as to airworthiness.
That's the underlying reason why gyros can weigh 560 kg tops. Any heavier and EASA would have to worry about them. But since there is no licensing standard for gyros at the European level, they are relegated to 560 kg or less.

If Richard has information which amends or contradicts this, I'd love to hear it.

Ken.

Last edited:

fara

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
3600+ .. New to gyroplanes
So basically EASA just like FAA considers gyroplanes a red headed step child and doesn't want to care.

eXoGyro008

Aircraft
Aircraft MFR Companies
@ Kwirt
Hello Kwirt,

in Europe we certify due to the national regulations. 450kg MTOW, 495kg MTOW, 560kg MTOW,

The empty weight of the eXoGyro in standard configuration is 262 kg.

For configurations up to 750kg MTOW outside the EASA, there is installed a stronger engine, other rotorblades, Propeller,

Regards

eXoGyro008

Aircraft
Aircraft MFR Companies
@ 500e

correct, at this time there is no CS at the EASA. But a CS above 560kg is in progress.

We started to install a CS also the DLR in Braunschweig Prof Dr. Levedag started the same adventure.

It takes about 2 to 5 years to finish this progress.

So the eXoGyro will be certified in Europe / EASA as Ultralight below 560kg MTOW.

But if you take a eXoGyro from Europe an export it to south america or other country, you could register the eXoGyro for 600kg or 700kg.

All load test are done due to 750kg calculations. But in some contries you have to update the engine, prop, rotorsystem to get the performance limitation.

Regards

Richard Waidhofer
CEO - DiNelly

eXoGyro008

Aircraft
Aircraft MFR Companies
@ fara
yes your words are the true.

We started the process one year ago, and plan to finish this inbound 7 years.

As written before, also the DLR started the same adventure.

The traget: inbound 7 years install a CS for Autorotation Aircraft / Multi engine.

We started about 1 year ago the engineering of a troop transporter, multi engine, MTOW 5.6ookg

Regars