Dec 1 2012 Meeting at Rome, GA (KRMG)

jcarleto

Aluminum Supporter
Due to popular demand (mostly demanding we don't go back to our previous regular restaurant until they do something about their poor Health Department Certificate standings), we will be lunching this meeting at Troy's BBQ in Rome, GA. We will meet there at 12:00 EST noon for lunch and our December meeting. That's THIS Saturday, December 1, 2012. Troy's is at 1024 N. Broad Street in Rome, GA 30161. Their phone number is 706-235-8288.

We will be meeting first at Rome Richard B. Russel Airport at the EAA clubhouse from around 8:00AM EST on. The EAA will also be having a meeting and is serving breakfast for a small donation. Weather looks good. Several are bringing machines with expectations of committing aviation.

billygyro

Parsons 2 (AirHog)
Sorry guys, I don't think I can make this time. But I will be down in 2weeks to visit. Bud you for sure and I will hang out with the rest of you guys at the airport and I will bring the gyro with for viewing,and I have something for Jon when I get there.
See ya then, you all be safe and I will make the next meeting regardless.

NoWingsAttached

Unobtainium Member
I'm coming up, and chances are good I'll haul the Arrow Commander. I would fly up, but both the wife n kid want to go too.

What I SHOULD do is trailer the Yama Commander...but what fun would that be, it aint' ready to fly yet?!

jcarleto

Aluminum Supporter
Billy: Sorry to miss you again. You're going to have to work on those work vs. fun priorities a bit. :boink:

Greg: Glad you are bringing a machine, no matter how it arrives.