Dean Dolph is in the hospital

My hope and prayers are with you, Dean.

Dean, you may not remember me, but I sure know you. You have been a staple in my PRA life. You are a community (PRA) leader. I have always had a great respect for you. My wife and I wish you the very best in your recovery.

So sorry to hear, best wishes for your recovery.

So sorry to hear wishing you a speedy and full recovery.

Dean, I pray you will be on your feet soon.

Wayne Hubbs

A visit with Dean

A visit with Dean

Went to see Dean this afternoon. He has the tube out of his mouth, but still has one in his skull for drainage of fluid and one in his stomach for nourishment. He is out of a coma but not able to think straight about things. Has pain in shoulders because his hands and feet are strapped down and cannot move to get comfortable. Do not think he knows exactly what is going on as he is in and out of sleepiness.

Martha said he may be moved in about 3 or 4 days to a rehab in Katy. It is a blessing just to see him talking and awake.

Thank you so much for the report.
I've been worried about him and this helps.

Is there anyway we could have a contact address to send him a cards?

Our prayers are with Dean and his recovery.

Praying for your recovery, Dean. My father-in-law had a bleed on his brain at the beginning of this year. He had a drain tube like Dean, was in ICU for awhile and slowly progressed. Today he's almost 100% recovered from it. He is still walking with a cane some but he is back driving, etc. Miracles in medicine still happen. Hang in there, Dean.

Tim thanks for posting that. I really have no experience with this none of my family have ever had a stroke so I did not know if they ever got better.

You give me hope!

Dean Dolph's get well cards

Dean Dolph's get well cards

If you would like to send a card of well wishes To Dean his address is:

Dean Dolph
2614 Patna Dr.
Katy, Texas 77493

He is still at Grace Care Center in Katy, TX. His rehab stay is over, but unfortunately, he is not in a position to go home yet. He is possibly going to remain in long term care. I visit him occasionally.