David Mikesel's Posts

Hi Group

I Have not responded to David Mikesels post here on the forum. I Do Not want to turn this forum into our own public pissing contest.every time I reply to his posts on the other groups he manages to twist things around to make me look bad. Again. For those who want to know what is really going on E mail me personally at [email protected] NOT through the forum. I can not post anything publicly on the subject he has now threatened that he will sue me for slander. And for the others that really don't care, remember there are two sides to every story.

Doug

Gyro-nut

Gyro Blacksheep
Aircraft
Currently A/C, Sportcopter, and Twinstarr (both for sale)
Total Flight Time
PPL (SEL) - 300 hrs in a single seat A/C
I'm sure there is someone on this forum that can give better legal advice, but it's my understanding that a person will only succeed at a slander suit if you've damaged their reputation enough to cause them monetary loss.

Take Ron for example... I think he's slammed everybody on the forum at one point and time, but he's just fine :)

Aussie_Paul

A reforming stirrer!!!!!
Aircraft
None at the moment.
Total Flight Time
Since 1982 Gyro 5000+ mostly instructing, and approx. 200 fixed wing in the late 1960s.
No Ron, only middle finger gestures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Paul.:)

skyguynca

Gold Member
Aircraft
depends on what I have sold recently
Total Flight Time
5000+
Doug, look you have gotten over 20 emails from me. GET IT RIGHT PLEASE...my name is not Dave,Mike or Mikesel......The bottom of every email has my name and address and phone number block and it is DAVID MIKESELL. Geez

Good one Ron

David Miksell (excuse my spelling errors)

David Miksell (excuse my spelling errors)

Yup over 20 E mails. now you guys can see the crap I have been puting up with.

Thanks to all the supporters on the private e mails It's nice to know that there still good people out there.
Doug

remember there two sides to every story

Last edited:

John Conte

Aircraft
nothing-wanna be
Disappointed Ronnie-this sets a bad example

Disappointed Ronnie-this sets a bad example

Especially for anyone young interested in this site.