DaScrew-Driver's New Pod

Screw

Lubricating & Stimulating
Aircraft
Dominator 2 place/Cessnas & Pipers
Total Flight Time
300+
Screw-In

New pod returned from the paint shop today. I'm very pleased with the way it turned out. Can't wait to mount! :D The Pod that is :rolleyes:

First up. The Signature "DaScrew-Driver"

Attachments

• newpod1.jpg
    newpod1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 0
The Front view.

Attachments

• newpod2.jpg
    newpod2.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 0
Side View.

Attachments

• newpod3.jpg
    newpod3.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
My favorite. 3/4 view.

Attachments

• newpod4.jpg
    newpod4.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
Pilot View: Starting Left to right at the top: ASI/Comp/ALT Middle: RPM/CHT Oil Pressure/ Oil Temp At the Bottom Kill Switch and hour meter with back up tachometer.

Attachments

• newpod5.jpg
    newpod5.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 0
Let's not forget about the glovebox for that extra pack of smokes or legal type paperwork :D

Attachments

• newpod6.jpg
    newpod6.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 0
And last but not least....Who could fly anything without the everpopular "Ashtray?" That's Right! On "Screw-Air," Every flight is "SMOKING!" :eek:

Screw-Out

Attachments

• newpod7.jpg
    newpod7.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 0
the Skull guy on the front.... Had that guy been alive he would have been one ugly dude.

That reminds me of the 82nd Airborne logo "Death from Above".

That won't help any with the gyro's "outlaw image" but who cares!

Very cool. Did you sketch the original design?

Screw-In

No I didn't sketch the design. The Skull with wings is a logo I had made up years ago through a sign shop in south georgia for a model flying club called, "Rolling Hyenas." Their motto, Tantum Pecunia. Every member of the club sports this logo on vehicles or whatever.

The people that painted my gyro new a guy that does airbrushing, and I gave him the pod with the logo and a few ideas. 2 weeks later.....Here it is!

I had no idea the amount of detail the guy would put into the skull. We did discuss flames, but it was decided that the "Experimental" wouldn't stand out if we did. I am very pleased and suprised at the job that was done.

Screw-Out

Screw-In

Insurance? Who can afford that? You mean that one co. that offers a little protection for 2k per year?

Yeah I did.

Screw-Out

Screw-In

Steven,

What I sent you (Skull & wings) is all I had, and that's also what I sent the paint guy.

I had no idea it would turn out like that. When I posted these pics, was the first I'd ever seen it too.

Were you ever able to put it on the Chapter 34 website?

Screw-Out