All_In

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Piper Archer, Aviomania G1sb
Total Flight Time
Not sure over 10,000+ logged FW, 260+ ultralights, sailplane, hang-gliders
Hi Jon
PS:
He's sounds like a fun loving man with a lot of toys and he just restored a GMC truck that sounds sweet!!!
Think this is the 1st time I've quoted myself? ^

Oh I forgot, I meant to explain the loving man comment and forgot!
I found he loves his wife so much, we talk only when we he is in his "cone of silents" and hiding the photos and email of his next new toy.

My kind of guy so thoughtful, I find that so loving protecting his wife from stress until it's parked in his toy house. Think of the worrying he preventing until the last minute. :peace:

3willie

Think this is the 1st time I've quoted myself? ^

Oh I forgot, I meant to explain the loving man comment and forgot!
I found he loves his wife so much, we talk only when we he is in his "cone of silents" and hiding the photos and email of his next new toy.

My kind of guy so thoughtful, I find that so loving protecting his wife from stress until it's parked in his toy house. Think of the worrying he preventing until the last minute. :peace:
I really have a good wife, but find that not sharing everything is much, much safer. Right now, I have a number of people helping me with this project and she is taking it pretty well. That usually means that she is up to something too!!!!!!!!!!