Control / Cyclic stick plastic grip.

Rick E

Aircraft
Cavalon and an MTO Sport
Total Flight Time
1980+
I’m looking for a couple of the Autogyro style plastic grips. Autogyro will only sell them as a complete unit with wiring and control stick. All I want is the plastic grips themselves. Any ideas?

Illini85

Sounds like a good 3D printer project. I"d bet a call to a local college could put you in touch with someone who would love to take on such a project.

Resasi

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Gyrs, RAF 2000/Mgni/Bnsn/Hrnet/Mrlin/Crckt/MT-03/Lyzlle AV18-A/Prdtor. Pax ArrowCopter
Total Flight Time
100+ gyro, 16,000+ other
I’m looking for a couple of the Autogyro style plastic grips. Autogyro will only sell them as a complete unit with wiring and control stick. All I want is the plastic grips themselves. Any ideas?
Simple ones...Stick Grip to fit Control Stick or Flap Handle - Flylight shopwww.shop.flylight.co.uk › Accessories

Or these guys do the complex multi-function ones.

There are other companies as well.

DaveJaksha

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex
Total Flight Time
Aircraft Spruce has a plethora of grips.

Dave

okikuma

Some time ago, I purchased from Wag Aero a coupe of military style stick grips without any push buttons or triggers that were exactly like the control stick grips that were used in the back seat of a North American T-28. I have a number of hours both front and back seat in a T-28 and I liked how the grip felt in my hand.

I searched the Wag Aero website but no success. I think they no longer sell that type of military style of grip.

The second type of stick grip was on the cyclic of a Hughes T-55/269. I also liked how that grip felt in my hand. That cyclic grip does have a trigger and button.

A quick Google search came up with several examples of grips I think you might look at and consider of applicable for your needs.

Wayne

Attachments

Countach

Aircraft
CGS Hawk Arrow/Air Command/Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
50 Gyro,200 Fixed Wing
Infinity has a real similar grip. Have one in my EZ.

Rick E

Aircraft
Cavalon and an MTO Sport
Total Flight Time
1980+
Thanks everyone for your help but not having much luck. I can buy the grips off Autogyro but they only sell them as a kit for $1500.00 each.