Congratulations to Tim Verroi in SC on purchasing our demo AR1 gyroplane

Abid

AR-1 gyro manufacturer
Aircraft
AR-1
Total Flight Time
4000+ 560 gyroplanes. Sport CFI Gyro and Trikes. Pilot Airplane
Tim Verroi joins the AR1 club. Congrats buddy. Been a long time coming.
Time to start work on a new demo machine for us. Enjoy and fly it safely when you get your hands on it. People in the Carolinas wanting to check AR1 out in a month or so, should contact Tim [email protected]

I miss Tim's posts... Congratulations sweet ride!

Congratulations TangoVictor!

Congratulations TangoVictor!

:usa2: Enjoy your new AR1 ...all American-made two place gyro ... now you can SHARE the FUN! :whoo:

We appreciate all the good things you had to say about our Titanium Explorer @ Bensen Days ... given your location & the great things happening @ Silverlight aviation - awesome people sales & service ... it was a good & logical choice for you! :usa2:

Thankfully the Aussie $ is pulling back again ... we can price a little more competitively again! :)

You'd be surprised ...WHO LURKS ... but refuse to post!! :boink: :lol:

It's about time......I saw him at Sun n Fun last year thinking about the AR-1!!!
Congrats! Now bring it to the BarnStormers fly in next week !!!!!

It's about time......I saw him at Sun n Fun last year thinking about the AR-1!!!

Absolutely. We will see you there.

Tim don't leave the pattern!

And how will he do 938 stop and drop landings at Bensen Days 2017 with no G force landing gear? :lol:

Yeah I think he will have to learn and judge landings from now on.

Is that the Gray one that was @ Bensen days?

Yeah TV will have to learn landings all over again... LOL. :)

Uh, I'm supposed to visit in less than a month to get a demo ride/training. I hope that is still possible. Did not expect you to suddenly sell the demo.

We will have another