Conflict or WW3 on horizon

Hate to post this but got a psychic reference that I had to look up. Details point to Israel, war, conflict, conquest, 6 day war, offensive, unprovoked, middle east, general $hit storm. The reference has been dead since 1981. I was maybe 10 or 11 at the time. And I am not jewish so I have no reason to remember this person at all although I had heard the name so it was not totally foreign to me. It is also not an anniversary of this person so there is no reason this person was on my radar. Frankly I am so sick of the crap that passes for middle east news I do not waste my time listening to it, as its not a subject that is going to get solved anytime soon, plus its all propaganda anyway.

The link below provides a lot of information about this person. I know there is a lot of stuff out there but a reference like this is pure and did contain some emotional content so I know its message. Unless the leader of Israel is going to die of a heart attack, I say the major portion of this reference / marker is war. Time frame is usually 2 weeks, sometimes longer for the larger stuff although the volume of the content suggests a lot sooner than later. I could elaborate with more details but I think if you read the link below, you should get the major points. Unless I am looking at this from the wrong angle or they are going to make a movie about this guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Dayan

Jonathan
Jonathan

Listen carefully to what I have to say. Read it to the end and think carefully before you respond please. I do not discount that some folks have been given information in advance of events. The criteria to determine the accuracy of those predictions is that it must be 100% correct or it is a false prediction.

I will not judge your position but I must admit that either you have missed the mark on several occasions , or you have been too vague in your predictions. These are not the talents of someone who should be depended upon. But I allow that you may be immature (in your predictions) and blurt them out without confirmation.

I do give you credit for the fact that you blurt out your predictions in your own style , using your own name , and in full view of the whole world to see whether you are accurate or not. That alone is rare. That is one of the reasons I will not write you off altogether. Hope that makes sense.

Make sure you know the source of your information. I guarantee you that psychics , emotions, or world news reports , are not a dependable source of information. Never have been. Drop them.

There appears to be a few nuggets of information within your predictions that may very well have merit. You alone must edit out the crap to see if anything is left standing. Accept only that which proves to be 100% correct. This will be something you do on your own. Correct predictions do not come about from confused signals.

I do not know that I have ever responded to any of your posts , but I admit to reading them all. I choose not to be associated with vague and unclear prophetic utterances. But why do I respond now ?

Whether by accident or by co-incidence , you have made a correct assumption about the Middle East. Israel will soon greatly expand its borders and have a time of peace and safety. The finger of The God of Israel will be visible for all to see. It will require no explanation from any of us. It will prove itself. Keep your eye on Israel. Even the atheist will agree. I guarantee it.

Good information is available Jonathon. It rests on your shoulders to determine what has merit. Proceed with caution.

Arnie Madsen
11:51 pm Friday October 15, 2010.
Manitoba Canada.

Right or wrong, truely talented or just a wannabe, What I don't understand is why would you post stuff like this here? What purpose does it serve?

Arnie

Good posting.

The finger of The God of Israel will be visible for all to see.
But, which finger? ;)

signed,
Anonymous
Devil.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by automan1223
The question as to my being accurate, we will let the future be the judge.

Why not let the past be the judge. Your previous predictions were duds.

Some people are so open-minded, their brains fell out.

But in his mind they've all come true, easy when both the prediction & the event that supposedly matches it are so incredibly vague & liberally interpreted.

Israel will soon greatly expand its borders and have a time of peace and safety. The finger of The God of Israel will be visible for all to see. It will require no explanation from any of us. It will prove itself. Keep your eye on Israel. Even the atheist will agree. I guarantee it.

Arnie, is this another prediction?

If it is, then we will have WW-3. No way the Muslim world will stand idly by, and watch the Zionists greatly expand their borders, to the stage of peace and safety. No bloody way will that EVER happen.

All those tons and tons of weapons uncle Sam has been selling to the Muslim nations, to keep his own factories in business, is going to come back and haunt the US/Jewish Lobby.

The sum of the Muslim owned US, ex-Soviet, Eastern Block, Chinese, North Korean weapons cache in the Middle East/Asian Sub-Continent, combined with the "devine desire" to die in the name of defending Alah (PBOH), will far outstretch the Israeli and Coalition partners will to fight. How much go does the Western World have left, after Iraq and Afghanistan? Do you guy's really thing everyone is going to climb in and help? I don't think so, the time of the world zealeously agreeing with the Zionist expansion campaign has come to the end. If Israel is going to stick their head into another large "Yom Kippur", they are going to get their noses bloodied. The GFC has caused many nations to lose their taste for battle. Unlike the US warfighting machine, that depends on global mini-wars and conflicts to keep it in business, there is nothing in it for the rest of the world. Other countries stand nothing to gain. With your new US President, I doubt there is anything for their ruling party to gain. The "Defenders of Israel" have a tough task up ahead for them.

As far as Iran goes, look closely at the last war, the Iran/Iraq one. Iraq had the backing of the US, and even with the full might of the Saddam war machine, the Iranian kids came out, with green flags around their heads, ready to die for their country and their God. Al-Mehdi had arrived !! Now this will happen again, they go into battle, stick against smartbomb, with no fear in their hearts. How much brave warfighters can we put in, before every Iranian man, woman and child is killed? They will keep coming in droves, they are not pi$$poor Iraqi revolutionary guards..... If you think the Taliban has persistance, (ask the Soviets), then you've seen nothing when it comes to Iranian fighters....

Now that is my 2 cents worth of prediction.

Last edited:
Right or wrong, truely talented or just a wannabe, What I don't understand is why would you post stuff like this here? What purpose does it serve?

For what purpose….FOR NOTHING AND FOR NO PURPOSE. YOU ARE RIGHT

What I don't understand is why would you post stuff like this here?

TO BE RIGHT, RON, MANY POST IN OFF TOPIC ARE NOT RELATED TO GYROS, NOT EVEN CLOSED TO IT. SUCH WERE POSTED BY YOU TOO IN THE PAST ( WHICH WERE OF INTEREST OF COURSE) I did it many times also.
Please, don’t take it wrong.

Last edited:
For what purpose….FOR NOTHING AND FOR NO PURPOSE. YOU ARE RIGHT

What I don't understand is why would you post stuff like this here?

TO BE RIGHT, RON, MANY POST IN OFF TOPIC ARE NOT RELATED TO GYROS, NOT EVEN CLOSED TO IT. SUCH WERE POSTED BY YOU TOO IN THE PAST ( WHICH WERE OF INTEREST OF COURSE)

Please, don’t take it wrong.

He can post his stuff here, that is okay. I don't have a problem with him posting.... I just wonder what he hopes to achieve by posting this stuff? What are people supposed to do with his predictions? If he feels strongly enough about them to post them, then he must want others to act upon them.

Pure attention-seeking, Ron. And it works.

If he gets one hit in fifty, very vague, and fairly likely predictions, he will have proved
something, if only in his own mind.

Pretty harmless really, and not too tacky, this time.

You may quote me:

"Anyone who claims the ability to make psychic predictions with any degree of accuracy and is not independently wealthy from either lotto or other gaming winnings is suspect."

Arnie, is this another prediction?
In a sense you are right . It is a prediction based on factual information which I do not have the authority nor approval to go completely public with right now.

I am not in the prediction business . I am also not trying to be evasive even though it would read that way.

Johnathon (Automan) has got it right this time (for a change) and for that reason I popped into this discussion. Otherwise I would not have. I do not require the attention nor do I wish to be involved in endless debates on this subject. Thanks.

Because he got it right , my concern is that he may claim accuracy after the fact , but I cautioned him and everyone else that this may be just a lucky fluke (by him) amongst mostly mistaken or vague predictions. (my opinion).

I like to give credit where due , but flukes do not carry much weight with me. 100% accuracy does. Factual information does.

Reluctantly I post my second comment on this thread. I will hint that Jonathon got it right this time. I say that in advance. That is all I really wanted to say. I cannot endorse or denounce Johnathon. I do not know him or have any association with him. I do encourage him to proceed with caution. Read my earlier post.

By the way Francois (Hobbycad) you said the following:
No way the Muslim world will stand idly by, and watch the Zionists greatly expand their borders,
They will not be standing idly by. They will be standing in awe far out in the desert. We will also be in awe.

Keep your eye on Israel. They do not act alone.
Anyone who gives the finger to God of Israel makes a mistake.

Best regards to all , and with reluctance I post this.
In the near future more detail will be forthcoming.
Today is not that day. Thanks.

Arnie.
October 17, 2010 8:23 pm

The Saudis are also nervous. But not of Isreal, Iran has a reactor and the Isrealies will bomb it Before loading of fuel,Lands captured in past wars is Isreal,All the Muslums want is to have them gone,and for US to be gone,Nothing less, So a final fight is comming,When is the only question,(It has all ready started folks.)

The Saudis are also nervous. But not of Isreal, Iran has a reactor and the Isrealies will bomb it Before loading of fuel,Lands captured in past wars is Isreal,All the Muslums want is to have them gone,and for US to be gone,Nothing less, So a final fight is comming,When is the only question,(It has all ready started folks.)

You are on the right track hillberg. You have a good understanding.

In my opinion , Israel won't ever be defeated. I feel with our weak president , sometime during his only term in office would be the most ideal time for Iran to strike Israel. Israel is extremely ahead on logistical tactics, and they will do their best to preempt any attack. They will have to rely on just their faith and not much from us. Stan

Well....

Well....

I used to do something besides sell guns, when I did it, we sometimes practiced jumping out of aircraft with something between our legs called a SADM trainer.
Now this particular device had I suppose a bunch of potential uses, none of which will ever be used, but it DID have one particular use which frankly I'm suprised hasn't been used yet.
Have you ever wondered why Ahmadinnijahd came out boasting about his "Nuclear Power Plant" to the world BEFORE it was operational? Simple, it is his ONLY way of trying to preclude a pre-emptive strike made to look like an "accident"
Really, even after the blast if Iran starts screaming foul play, what difference will it make? the U.N. will say to Isreal..."Shame on you, now go play nice"
I could go on and on about the bogus proliferation of fissile materials and dead soviet scientists, but why bother, as the french say Que sera,sera, right Arnie?
Ben S

Relates to Gyros, relates to your life....

Relates to Gyros, relates to your life....

Arnie,

Respectfully, I appreciate your post. It contains some interesting thoughts. Lets not turn this post into forum vs versus Jonathan rant....Since I do have an ability those of you who do not want to consider the validity of my prediction can ignore them.... I read the warning in between the lines very clearly. However ironic it is that those closest to this next event will be betrayed in ways they really do not understand..... things may not go as planned or expected.....

Arnie, I am far more valuable alive than dead. In fact you might consider your very survival depends on mine, and others like me. The world is too quick to silence what the universe is trying to tell it. Men have ears but they do not listen, They have eyes but they do not see. We have minds but we do not think. We have the ability to solve all of the major problems at our disposal. Yet we will not for there is no profit in it. Those who live by the sword will perish by it.

I also mention that I know why the sky is so blue ( a previous post) ..... [So much clearer to SEE you with] ..... There is a huge sat / aerial / recon / tracking operation going on. Taking the last photos before the fiery dust rises to consume us all. I do hope and pray this is not the case.

We are all here on this earth, at this very moment, in this body, for a very good reason. Some people stumble around their whole life wondering why they are here, what they are supposed to do. How they are to fit in with the master plan. Others may go their whole life and not even wonder or ponder a serious thought. Yet some of us have heard the call, and we are listening. Some of us (reluctantly) share the word.... I would not feel comfortable living my life and conforming or reducing who I am in order to please what others may think of me. Admittedly I get a chuckle out of some of the more virulent replies to my material, but enough negativity may undermine the message.. Our very own forum moderator did not read one word I wrote before he threw together an attack on the messenger. How can I possibly compete with that. I am wasting my time.

Unfortunately I will never satisfy a bar you set so high so as to meet 100 % accuracy there are too many elements, too many who, what, when, where, why, & hows. . Maybe GOD almighty might satisfy such a 100 % criteria but not me. Especially with such a fluid craft as seeing the future. I could attempt to deduce what I know from present facts and try to pin exact things together but there is no need for it. Even the finest machines on the planet err. The most accurate clocks used to keep time, lose a moment here and there, across many years but they do lose time. Most importantly the future can change. The outcomes can move or morph entirely.

So the question is asked, how do you live your life with such high expectations such that 100 % or nothing ? Remember the revelation Luke came to when Obi wan said "[I did not lie to you], what I said was correct from a certain point of view", and Luke replied...in disbelief, 'a certain point of view ? "...... No 2 points of view are ever the same. Nor may they actually mean what was being said. Frame of reference.

If I made a predication it would "rain" in 8 days from now would I get credit if it only rained half the day. ? What if it was a deluge, or a tsunami ? Or just a sprinkle ? What if it looked like it was going to rain, and there were rain clouds overhead but there was no measurable rain, just a lot of humidity ? What if it was just foggy ? Do you understand the point I am trying to make ?

The weather like the future can change on the wings of a butterfly. Or an angel.

My source is a deeply personal one. It does not come from any man made or human generated sources (that I am aware of)...This I promise you.. The fastest way to be wrong is parrot crap you heard from someone else..or put a specific date or time on the prediction. I would give credit to the source if it was not from me. For now I do not have any other markers to add to this initial prediction. I will have to study the material I was already given. I hate to hear other "genuine" predictions because they sometimes interfere with the process I have come to learn. Which is why this reference leaves me with NO DOUBT that we, are about to see the $hit hit the fan in the very near future.

. But the key element is time. Tell me when such and such will occur. Unless it is such a bizarre subject that no time line is required. For example, will CERN generate something that has never been seen with human eyes ? Will a swarm of 7 to 9.5 earthquakes shake the planet to its core ? Will the red matter suck the soil into a solid mass of everything and nothing. ?

What is the statistical probability I come up with the reference to MOSHE DAYAN ? A man dead 29 years ?

Have I made predictions that turned out not to come about. YES ! (thank GOD !)

Can I fail to relate certain points on a prediction and come off as too vague, YES ! ...but......

Have I made predications that nailed key points about certain subjects ? YES !!!. Was it dumb luck ? UNlikely, I have been "aware" for 20 years. . I would rather be wrong about the little things instead of the big things.

This whole exercise would be a juvenile attention getting stunt. I could post photos and inspire more positivity...

El Gyro....I have covered this in past posts and do not feel the need to prove my ability other than to post material that may involve the personal safety of others. That is the only reason I post here, to be taken seriously about life, or limb. The only reason. Please do not send me money (unless you really want to..)...... you might start asking the question what would you do if I was right ?

I am curious how you have come to agree with me ? The Office of Naval Intelligence / OSI . Must be very very busy... ?

Ron, This post does relate to gyros, and to flight. Let me ask you since you have a good grasp on economics... about what any medium to large conflict in the M.East would do to fuel prices ? To your McGridle sandwich? To the costs of your kids diapers ? Do you have family over there ? What would you tell them if war was in fact coming ? What should I tell you how to protect yourself, your family, your loved ones. ? What if the opposing forces attacked us or our very own government used another false flag and nuked a city or 5 of them ? What if the draft was reinstated ? What if the price of milk was 25 $ a gallon ? What if you could not fly your gyro anymore ? What if there was a ban on cutting grass ? Just too many what if's. So I prefer not to think about all of them, just some of them.

Angry toys now litter the battle field. While each of them practice among themselves. The angry slave will soon illuminate those that have been living in darkness for so long. The price to be paid by all will be very very bitter..

J

Jonathan, again, I ask you, even if I believed you were the second coming of Christ, and every prediction you made was something to bank on, what would you have us do? Should I pack up my family and move to Sweden? Should I start digging a bomb shelter in my backyard and stockpile enough gas, food and supplies to live underground for the next 5 years? Should I gather my family up and drive us all off the nearest cliff to put us out of our ever certain misery and doom? Or should I ignore you and go on living my life, enjoying my life and my family?

Automan
From your last post I understand from which books you have all these ideas and even from the words used. Its just copies,not yours.
Nothing wrong but, as I always say to myself "Beware of a man with one book.

Last edited: