Closing ad- Dominator tall tail and landing gear

13brv3

Gold Member
There are a couple people I'm talking to now about this, and if neither of them buys the parts, I'll end up keeping them until I decide whether I'll ever use them.
Rusty

Last edited:
What is you quote for the main gear?

I expect you might be coming to Bensen Days. I do not have use for it in this particular current build but certain parts you tend to want to collect as the future is unknown. If the parts are not sold, will you be bringing the remaining parts for display and sale?

Depending on what you have to have for it.... AND depending on if you can get it to me, Id buy the whole thing as pictured in the first pic in this thread. You got the bones there for a pretty cool single plus jump seat gyro, that with the right engine, say a yamaha sled engine, or even a Rotax 912 80hp engine, could provide good performance.

I do NOT have the time or desire to drive to get it. But if you were thinking of attending one of Ultracruisers gyro fly in's, I am literally right around the corner from him.

At some point I might consider meeting someone part way with the tail, and or landing gear since it would fit in the truck. I despise hauling a trailer, so I won't be transporting the carcass anywhere. I'll finish taking it apart when I get a warm enough day that isn't needed for the Onex, which is pending inspection now.
OK, well give me a price for the entire thing as shown in the pictures. If its cheap enough Ill make the time to come get it