Clean Transportation Prototype For Any Kind of Machine Movement.

Jigar Patel

I have done research on cam follower mechanism. I have made cam follower prototype for clean transportation. You can find prototype and theoretical explanation on it at following video.
Clean Energy Cheaper Than Coal - Cam Follower Mechanism Explaination - YouTube

I'm not any good at physics or math, but "output energy exceeds input energy" sounds fishy.....

Hello Jigar Petal

Explain some more, video may not do justice.

Buy the way have you heard the song of ONE POUND FISH.
Theres some resemblance.

Good Luck
Rehan

Wrong in several ways. sorry, mate, just connect the two spinning parts with a fanbelt and you will see.

Kai.

Sorry

Sorry

Interesting mechanism, but if the output energy is more than the input energy why do you have to turn it? It should be running on it's own.

You have made a few errors in your analysis.

Larry

I once created a device that produces more energy than it took in. destroyed the universe. down was right, up was black. i woke up and i was here

Ghetto Wash, those are old machine concepts. They all don't work and these are driven with a hidden motor.

Kai.

The wheels are real

The wheels are real

Kai,
The unbalanced wheel units are real. You can do a sum of the moments and indeed it rotates. However the forces are just barely enough to keep the wheel turning. To get any significant forces from the machine you'd need a unit as large as a house. There's an old video of Einstein playing around with a similar concept unit that looked like a Ferris wheel. I believe he even put it in an evacuated chamber to reduce the aerodynamic drag. Eventually it wore out and stopped. He admitted it was an exercise for his mind.

And as with any machine, the bearings aren't perpetual.

The liquid flow display appears to be magic until you calculate the forces on the liquid based on the different areas, F=P/A. If both the areas were the same it wouldn't work like the display. This is nothing more than a squirt gun in slow motion.

Larry

Last edited:
To have the perfect "zero point" energy motor, one only needs to invent a material that will totally shield magnetisim :)

Tony

The point is: they aren't perpetual. Every which way you turn it, you may overcome friction in more or less clever ways, but they are not. They will stop. If you take a big fly-wheel and support it on magnetic bearings, it will seem to spin forever, without fancy hammer swinging and balls rolling. The un-balance wheel is not the most efficient way of conserving angular momentum, it just looks nice.

Kai.