Clean Transportation Prototype For Any Kind of Machine Movement.

BEN S

Aircraft
Sportcopter Vortex "light"
Total Flight Time
200+
I'm not any good at physics or math, but "output energy exceeds input energy" sounds fishy.....

Rehan K.Janjua

Gold Member
Aircraft
AirCommand 582
Total Flight Time
1200hrs
Hello Jigar Petal

Explain some more, video may not do justice.

Buy the way have you heard the song of ONE POUND FISH.
Theres some resemblance.

Good Luck
Rehan

Gyro_Kai

Aircraft
MT-03, Calidus (rent)
Total Flight Time
about 150
Wrong in several ways. sorry, mate, just connect the two spinning parts with a fanbelt and you will see.

Kai.

Ronnie328

Aircraft
None
Total Flight Time
None
I once created a device that produces more energy than it took in. destroyed the universe. down was right, up was black. i woke up and i was here

Gyro_Kai

Aircraft
MT-03, Calidus (rent)
Total Flight Time
about 150
Ghetto Wash, those are old machine concepts. They all don't work and these are driven with a hidden motor.

Kai.

L_Butler

N41423
Dillinger's Station, PA About 10 miles south of Al
Aircraft
J4B2 N41423
Total Flight Time
150+
The wheels are real

The wheels are real

Kai,
The unbalanced wheel units are real. You can do a sum of the moments and indeed it rotates. However the forces are just barely enough to keep the wheel turning. To get any significant forces from the machine you'd need a unit as large as a house. There's an old video of Einstein playing around with a similar concept unit that looked like a Ferris wheel. I believe he even put it in an evacuated chamber to reduce the aerodynamic drag. Eventually it wore out and stopped. He admitted it was an exercise for his mind.

And as with any machine, the bearings aren't perpetual.

The liquid flow display appears to be magic until you calculate the forces on the liquid based on the different areas, F=P/A. If both the areas were the same it wouldn't work like the display. This is nothing more than a squirt gun in slow motion.

Larry

Last edited:

WHY

Gold Member
Aircraft
Ercoupe and Cessna 150, 152, 172, 140, Aeronca,7ac, Citabria,Chief,Piper PA11,PA12
Total Flight Time
To have the perfect "zero point" energy motor, one only needs to invent a material that will totally shield magnetisim :)

Tony

Gyro_Kai

Aircraft
MT-03, Calidus (rent)
Total Flight Time
about 150
The point is: they aren't perpetual. Every which way you turn it, you may overcome friction in more or less clever ways, but they are not. They will stop. If you take a big fly-wheel and support it on magnetic bearings, it will seem to spin forever, without fancy hammer swinging and balls rolling. The un-balance wheel is not the most efficient way of conserving angular momentum, it just looks nice.

Kai.