Christmas Gift from the USA

A good conspiracy theory . . .
Was it send to create diversion?
Was it put together do create an ilusion?
Lets make a movie out of the story . . .
Heron

When Irans leader, Ahmadinejad proclaims to the world that Israel should be wiped off the map, and that Iran is known to be near having nuclear weapons, I think having drones flying over Iran is a necessity and not a provacaion at all! I would be ashamed if we did not use every thing we had to boost our intelligence of such a madman leader.
........................................................................................

Attachments

• cartoon.jpg
    cartoon.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 0
When Irans leader, Ahmadinejad proclaims to the world that Israel should be wiped off the map, and that Iran is known to be near having nuclear weapons, I think having drones flying over Iran is a necessity and not a provacaion at all! I would be ashamed if we did not use every thing we had to boost our intelligence of such a madman leader. I guarantee Israel won't stand by in idle mode. They have been threatened and will do what is necessary to defend themselves. Our use of nuclear weapons to end WW2 was an honororable use of that power to stop Japans leaders from completing their plans. Its tiring to hear how we have been the only country to use nuclear weapons. Look how they ended the war quickly, and how we rebuilt Japan afterwards. Stan

Stan- The statements of the Iranian President have been reflected by the western media in a manipulated way. Iran's President betokens the removal of the regimes that are in power in Israel and in the USA, to be possible aim for the future. But he never demanded the elimination or annihilation of Israel; he reveals that changes are potential.

Iran has the right to develop nuclear power and despite all the spin-doctors, there is no proof of any nuclear weapons, the White House was dismissive about the CIA report 'No proof' of Iran nuclear arms. There was no proof in Iraq either, and look what happened with disastrous consequences.

Flying drones over Iran , is antagonizing the opponents and it is illegal too. For the last 300 years Iran has not attacked nor occupied any country, I think the madman’s are closer at home.

The bombing of Japan was illegal under the international law of the time, US doesn’t adhere to the International Criminal so it is for history to judge killing over 200.000 civilians and thousand more aftermath. Wars still raging on with no end in sight.

China, Russia and Iran will never fly a drone over the US; they have people on the ground.

Thanks
Albert

Stan
You may be a good guy, I think you are and try to keep a leveled head, I appreciate you for that.
But many on this Forum advocated nukes galore to few nations because they do no agree with what the man in power is doing, disregarding blatantly that puppet was put there by CIA = America!
There is more under the political rug.
Israel have stepped out of bounds many times, but their money buys a lot of press . . .look at drug labs and see what is going on.
Oposing forces are born as reaction to other "axels" (leave the evil out)
Now lets get back to gyros and cotage industries . . .we are still a good option here in Brasil . . .
Heron

Good on ya mate!
Your opinion is noted and considered!
This weekend I had 3 deaths pretty close and untimely, Raca, one of the senior soccer promoters here, spoke to him wednesday, looking good and making plans as always, died friday from a heart atack.
Saturday afternoon, Bruno, 25, I was the best man on his father's weding, met a truck head on, instant and complet manglement . . .
Sunday morning I get a call from a friend that was coming to visit his mom, Neide, 75, she was about to leave the hospital, he did not show up saturday and the call seemed an apology but no . . .she had passed away around 7 am, less than two hours before . . .
So . . .one way or another we will take the Final Bus, but while here we will keep an eye out for our friends and family . . .
That is what I do here, try to convey my observations and thoughts so you may avoid a bump on the road.
Thanks my friend
Heron

Little turtle still has no clue. Hang tight Heron, Good times & Sad times flow from the same sea. Life is too short for some, But fond memorys continue.

Albert and Heron- I refuse to prolong endless arguments where in the end no one has their mind changed. Just stating what my view is, and will just accept others keeping their views. You guys have a fine day and so will I. :). Stan

The mind is flexible, not so history. You too have a wonderful day, freezing in Qingdao.

Thanks
Albert

Hillberg
This Little Turtle thing is making me hungry . . .they wield good stew!
Nobody is fool on that play field, nothing there happens casually, no coincidences . . .Ahmadinejad is not crazy and the threaten Israel dance is commom to divert media.
One thing to not though . . . american kids still dying far away from home for profit and stupidity.
Heron (under the cellphone beacon)
Hey! How stupid me . . . Renee can sell to Iran one of his drones . . .easu to make and now Mr. Fetters is there to help and Albert can sell anything, right?

Albert (Little Turtle) Rags on the U.S. by showing "Copys" Counterfit gyros & Helicopters- Then crys foul with the A bomb use on a Japanese military holding center (40,000 killed) Fire did the rest,One B-29 Fire raid killed 260,000 near sagumo, If he's a true "Chinese" then he would understand HISTORY and WWII, Now the twist, Could Little Turtles past have a colabarator in with the japs!?!? More NEWS @ 10 O'Clock! IRANs not stupid-It has pupets all over-Just like us, 1st trip to China I had Turtle soup,YUM,,,

Options not exercised..

“With early knowledge that the aircraft had likely remained intact, the senior U.S. official also told Fox News that President Obama was presented with three separate options for retrieving or destroying the drone. The president ultimately decided not to proceed with any of the plans because it could have been seen as an act of war, the official told Fox News.”

“Among the options the U.S. considered were sending in a special-ops team to retrieve the drone; sending in a team to blow up the aircraft; and launching an airstrike to destroy it.”

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/bobbeauprez/2011/12/10/mr_president_has_a_little_stick

My thoughts also Scott.
If you can't retrieve, destroy on the ground immediately.
Just what you do, no questions asked.
(And to not have self destruct???)

ahmedinejad is the puppet of the aytollah. the ayatollah and the rest of the arab states cant wait to remove the jews so they can go back to fighting each other.

the japanese invaded china...they (the chinese) were just as happy to have us stop the japanese the way we did. the incendiary attacks on japan did more damage than the two nukes.

who cares what albert says. if we wouldn't answer his post he would go away.

Stan-i agree, they as a race comprise less than one percent of the world population and have been so since the beginning. there is a reason :)

What ever the truth about the drone is, we will never know it in this life time.

Tony

What ever the truth about the drone is, we will never know it in this life time.

Tony

Comparing the drone incident over Iran to the Soviet Union’s 1960 downing of the U-2 spy plane and pilot Gary Powers, the difference this time, is there are no family members that have to be notified, there’s no US prisoner in a foreign country. The U-2 downing shocked U.S. military boys, who dreamed the advanced bird flew invisible to be hit by a Russian missile, Iran says it used advanced electronic warfare measures to detect, hack and bring down a Sentinel drone. The only truth is the Iranians have the drone; the technology will spread like wild fire and still won’t make peace on earth.

Thanks
Albert

Why would you use a drone when a satilite could do the same, It's fishy, And the U-2 was a high flyer NOT invisable, As for Technology That drone Was not.

If the other side had won the war, the incendiary bombings would yeld a few executions!
Ahmadinejad is not the darling of the ayatolahs, he is on a tight rope, or should I say high wire?
The drone is fishy, we all know that . . .so why botter?
Hillberg . . .it is just a dream, I will wake you up when it turns a nightmare . . ok?
Israel has its days numbered, a friend of mine just left for Germany, he is Ukranian and went after the dream . . .it is not there! The zionist movement could not find Zion, now is just a guess . . .mine is that they will move to south America. So will many Americans!
Time will tell
Heron

Ufo

Ufo

U.S. must keep Iran in the news. Public opinion can ruin a first strike option. Iran is a hot bed of secrets ............................... The middle east is a source for a war fueled economy.

Thomas

Global dysfunctionality and Futuristic musings

Global dysfunctionality and Futuristic musings

Why would you use a drone when a satilite could do the same, It's fishy, And the U-2 was a high flyer NOT invisable, As for Technology That drone Was not.
Picture resolution and time over target.

A geo-stationary satellite (one that stays above one point on the Earth) is at an altitude of 25,000 miles.

A geosynchronous satellite (one that orbits regularly over a point on the Earth) is at an altitude of 200 to 400 miles.

The RQ-170 Sentinel flies at an altitude of 9.5 miles.

To seriously consider the Geo-Political future, plus the Judeo-NeoCon effect on it, one only needs to look back at history.

Potentially, a good investment is large quantities of canned or freeze-dried foods.
~ If the world sinks into a global conflict, you have a primary staple to survive on and trade with.
~ If the world continues as is, the price of food item will likely continue to appreciate, due to the world's growing population.

Dave