Chord Buddy Must Die!

jcarleto

Aluminum Supporter
Aircraft
Beech Bonanza G-35 N4638D/"The Bulldozer" 2-Place Gyroplane N575EE
Total Flight Time
Several
You may be asking yourself now, "What is chord buddy?" It is nothing more and nothing less than a way to turn a perfectly good musical instrument into a mostly worthless autoharp. It is "Guitar Hero" in a box. I'm usually not a violent person, but Chord Buddy should die...a lot.

Oh...in for introducing me to this vile device, I must say, George Goff, that you are an evil man.

Warning: This video may warp the mind and damage the soul.

YouTube - Welcome To ChordBuddy

Bullets are too good for 'em. I say we use sledge hammers and axes!

Hey Jon you want one I could see the glean in you're eye when you heard about it.
It looks like you're looking on the Internet for one as we speak no need to think me that's what friends are for. :boink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol::

gonna invent the gyro buddy teaches you to fly easily remove your brain and strap in no training required you usually finish training in one flight

gyro john said:
gonna invent the gyro buddy teaches you to fly easily remove your brain and strap in no training required you usually finish training in one flight

Yeah...I was thinking of that. "Gyro Buddy" A big green button for take-off. Blue for landing. Maybe a yellow button for taxi. The aerobatics/crash button should be red. It is going to be rough on flight instructors when flying a gyro is made easy by just installing a simple push-button device.

Sorry guys, It's already been invented for fixed wingers, it's GPS/AUTOPILOT, just have to adapt it to gyros.

Tony

TIM,Get one then you can teach me to play at Bensen Days!
Bud ONeal [who can play a radio AND the television] I must be multi talented!!

I use my Chord Buddy with an AutoStrummer. I was literally playing guitar in less that 5 minutes!
1_IMGP1068.jpg

Last edited:
scottessex: I flew a Malibu for a while that had a Flight Director. Close, but it didn't have color-coded buttons.
JazzenJohn: That's fairly frightening! Do you know ggfirestar? You two should get together.

You know, if you had an Auto Strummer, AND a chord buddy, you would not have to play at all, then you could just sing badly like 90% of all the "new talent" on the radio.

Of course if you throw some work boots in the dryer, and recite Dr Seuss, you can be a "rapper"

I'm just sayin.

:D

You know...all this reminds me of a fair shock I received one night about 30 years ago while playing in a fairly seedy bar in Pompano Beach, Florida. A group of guys came in who introduced themselves as the band from a teen club nearby. As a courtesy, we invited some of them to sit in. We were playing fairly stock blues.

Most excused themselves, saying that they didn't know our material. The "bass player" however, came clean saying these immortal words I shall never forget:

"No dude...I don't really play. They just pay me to rave on the strings and jump up and down a lot."

man I think I could use one of the chord buddys as well, what do you think Jon?

Just kidding, I'll just keep on trying to learn the hard way..

No foolin? Isn't that what i saw attached to your pedal guitar Jon?