Chat Room Setup

ToddP said:
I believe the slowness issue is fixed in the chat room. Check it out. Also, you may want to download the latest version of Flashplayer 8 and install it:

Todd seem to be something wrong, for some reason no one logs on untill I do.
no matter what time of day the room will be empty...oh well like thay say log into chat and they will come..:)

I like the chat,I think it is a great add on. thanks for setting it up.

I am " BANNED " from the chat room....?????? What's up with that????

I am " BANNED " from the chat room....?????? What's up with that????

I've re-installed the chat room. Its a newer version of the room we had previously and appears to be working very well. We had 5 people in it this evening and had a great discussion. Check it out:

Rotary Forum Chat

Or you can just click on the chat link on the navbar. You should be automatically logged in with your forum user id.

Let me know if there are any problems.

Todd

I am a Board Member,,,,but have not paid any dues lately, like $10.00 or $20.00......is that why I am " Banned" ????
Because the board members are permitted to get onto the forum,,,,there is no charge or regular dues due. So,,,,Should I pay my money or am I just Banned because I am " Me " !!!!!!??????

Hello to all

Meet VIDYADHAR on the chat room tonite, It appears he was talking thru a digital translator , was very interesting but unfortunately short as it seem he was having internet problems. Great to see International interest but must keep in mind when we have a international guest in the chat room to try to use as little slang and abbreviations as possible if a translator is being used .

Tony

My name is Carlos. I'm a Gyrocopter pilot and bought a Rotortec Cloud Dancer I. Someone on this forum knows an owner of an autogyro like mine?
Thank you in advance for your attention
Atrox Animus

I am an owner of Rotortec Cloud Dancer 1 and I'd like to meet pilots who know this aircraft to be able to exchange some views with them.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all pilots and yours families in particular for pilots of rotary-wing

Atrox Animus

I forgot to inform you that I'm Portuguese and live in Lisbon

Atrox Animus

Well, it seems to me that there are not many pilots Cloud Dancer 1 here.
Will I have to stay with my doubts because in reality it seems that little is known the CD 1.

To all people a new year

Carlos

uppppppppppppppppp
Múi giá» GMT. Hiện tại lÃ* 3:21:00 SA