Chapter One September meeting

tadgyro

tadgyro
Aircraft
Bensen Type,KB2, KB3 and Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
25 + years
JUST A REMINDER

This coming Saturday September 12, 2009 is the last chapter meeting before the fly-in. If you are going to attend the meeting and have a raffle item(s) please bring with you to the meeting so we can see what items we have for the raffle. If you are not able to attend the meeting then please bring item(s) with you to the fly-in. We have a lot to discuss at this meeting so hope you will be able to attend.

Karen
For more info. call Teddy 562 493-3960
or Email [email protected]
Thank You
Teddy

Terry_Smith

Gyroplane Fan
Aircraft
Building a Sportcopter Vortex 582
Total Flight Time
3 - Some training and glider time
I am planning on attending the meeting this Saturday, and my 7 year old is interested in what I'm doing, so he'll be tagging along. I didn't know anything about a raffle (I'm not yet a club member, but will most likely join this weekend). What types of items are you looking for in the raffle? I might be able to bring something that can be used. Thanks.

M._Springer

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Bensen
Total Flight Time
5000+
Hello Terry, about the raffle,

Hello Terry, about the raffle,

I am donating one gallon of AV2 two cycle oil, a new EAA jacket, and some California Power systems catalogs, and maybe an aviation motif T-shirt or two. That is just to give you and idea of the variety of the items I am contributing.

So, in other words, we don't have a specific list of items needed, we are just grateful for donated items that will be useful to others.
See you Saturday.
Marion

tadgyro

tadgyro
Aircraft
Bensen Type,KB2, KB3 and Gyrobee
Total Flight Time
25 + years
I am donating one gallon of AV2 two cycle oil, a new EAA jacket, and some California Power systems catalogs, and maybe an aviation motif T-shirt or two. That is just to give you and idea of the variety of the items I am contributing.

So, in other words, we don't have a specific list of items needed, we are just grateful for donated items that will be useful to others.
See you Saturday.
Marion

Thank You Marion
Teddy

M._Springer

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Bensen
Total Flight Time
5000+
Hello Wayne,

Hello Wayne,

We finalized fly-in plans ,picked up more raffle items and two future gyro pilots signed on with Chapter 1 today.
See what you missed ?
See you in a couple of weeks.
Marion

M._Springer

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Bensen
Total Flight Time
5000+
Not today Dave.

Not today Dave.

I have been a little under the weather for the past week and had to sit it out again...but soon.
Sending you a PM
Marion

route66

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
c-182/ RAF AAI Mod.
Total Flight Time
I couldn't attend the meeting and look forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks. I will be bringing an autographed copy of Gyroplane Refrain with Roland Smith and Dr. Charnov's From Autogyro to Gyroplane for the club to auction off and some Great Steaks and fixens for the Friday BBQ on the Lake. The tent should be home this week and I'll bring it but Dave has to help me figure how to set it up. I look forward to a great flyin and visiting with everyone. Maggie looks forward to sleeping in the truck and a few adventures up the flight line marking her turf while meeting new friends. It's only a couple weeks and I cannot wait.

M._Springer

Gold Supporter
Aircraft
Bensen
Total Flight Time
5000+
Hi Brandon,

Hi Brandon,

We have been working hard to make sure that the 2009 KBFF is the best yet.
See you soon.
Marion

dabkb2

Dave Bacon
Aircraft
2 KB2 90Mac KB3 582
Total Flight Time
289 hours
Brandon- you know you can count on me helping out with the tent, it is a good jig saw puzzle.