Chapter Newsletters

Ah, Mike484, another sponsored PAC member at work! Now, if Denis turns in his PAC membership application it will have been a good summer.

Funny..

Funny..

Now, if Denis turns in his PAC membership application it will have been a good summer.

Dean,
I'm flattered that the quality of YOUR summer pivots around MY actions! ;)
The better-half and I are gonna "get away from it all" for a couple weeks...
When I get back, I'll be in touch....
d

OH crap!! Do you know of one that works??
...it might be just a matter of trapping all control characters and characters except the arrow button for paging and zooming the screen.

John, it may just be in the settings. If I recall, it was simply too low-res to see drawings and photos, and there didn't seem to be a way to display a single page at a time for more readability.

I suspected the graininess was intentionally set to discourage screen-grabs, but it also discouraged reading for me.

John, it may just be in the settings. If I recall, it was simply too low-res to see drawings and photos, and there didn't seem to be a way to display a single page at a time for more readability.

I suspected the graininess was intentionally set to discourage screen-grabs, but it also discouraged reading for me.
This is so disappointing as I assumed we had this solved.
I may need to call you for assistance on what you remember as to how to run it.
Will not know until I get a copy.

Thank you so much for the heads up and will I see you at El Mariage this year????