Chapter Meeting

dragonflyerthom

Platinum Member
Aircraft
RAF 2000 GTX SE
Total Flight Time
183FW 132Gyro
I am looking for a good date for our next meeting guys. I would like for it to be th end of March or the beginning of April. Any of you members have a suggestion? You can contact me on my cell or here. Thanks for your input guys. Hope everyone had great holidays and our next meeting will be great also. I hope to hear from you soon.

Jim Edwards

Aircraft
Bensen B8M w/503 with HS, drop keel, and tall tail. Also have Rans S12, Drifter, and a true FW UL.
Total Flight Time
300hr gyro, 600hr fw/UL
I am looking for a good date for our next meeting guys. I would like for it to be th end of March or the beginning of April. Any of you members have a suggestion? You can contact me on my cell or here. Thanks for your input guys. Hope everyone had great holidays and our next meeting will be great also. I hope to hear from you soon.
Thom,
Either date is OK with me. Remember Sun n Fun is April 13-18, followed by Wauchula - yea to both!

"Nothing beats a Great Flair with a Good Landing, especially if you can use your gyro again" Is that new rotor being built yet?! :laser:
Jim

magilla

Gyro Project Owner
Aircraft
UH-1H / UH-60A
Total Flight Time
2000+ RW
Damn.

My calendar got smacked this year, often and early.

I'm out
13-14 March
27-28 MArch
3-4 April is Easter
10-11 April,
17-18 April.

Only time I can go is
20-21 March
24-25 April...

Hold it when you want, and don't adjust to my schedule... I'm just throwing two dates out that I can attend...

dragonflyerthom

Platinum Member
Aircraft
RAF 2000 GTX SE
Total Flight Time
183FW 132Gyro
OK. Guys the date and place has been set. It will be on the 27th of March at Russellville. If you have any suggestions please contact me. Bring everything you have gyro related. I really hope you can come Spencer. I just love seeing your gyro.

dragonflyerthom

Platinum Member
Aircraft
RAF 2000 GTX SE
Total Flight Time
183FW 132Gyro
Just a little Bump. If you have never attended an Arkansas fly in, this is the one to attend.
Russellville is a really nice place, the people are really friendly and the members are too. If you have a gyro, gyro build, Gyro parts for sale then bring them. See ya there.

dragonflyerthom

Platinum Member
Aircraft
RAF 2000 GTX SE
Total Flight Time
183FW 132Gyro
Just a little Bump to remind ya of the FLY IN in Russellville, Arkansas. I really hope to see you there. There should be quite a few GYROHEADS and gyros there. If it is anything like last year you will enjoy yourselves.

dragonflyerthom

Platinum Member
Aircraft
RAF 2000 GTX SE
Total Flight Time
183FW 132Gyro
Fly in

Fly in

Alright Guys.

Tomorrow is the day. 8:30 am until the last guy leaves. It will be a great day of fun, flying, eats and camaraderie. I hope to see you there.:argue: