GyroChuck

Gyro's are more fun
Aircraft
SnoBird Tandem Gyro, Robinson R-22, Mosquito XE-285, Assorted Fixed Wing
Total Flight Time
SET ASIDE THE DATE!!!!!!
February 20th 2010 7:00 p.m.
Chapter 18 Annual Awards Banquet
(NOTE! The date on the mailed post card is incorrect)

1121 Dixie Hwy.
Beecher, IL 60401
Fantastic Food

We need to let the restaurant know how many people
SO PLEASE, Get your reservation in early before you forget.
$20 per person
RSVP. No later than February 13th
Call or email
Rich Vitt
630- 243-0475
[email protected]

Door prizes and raffle drawing.

Your chance of winning the raffle will be doubled.
There will be two raffle prizes this year instead of one.
Just think for one $5 ticket you have a chance
to win one of two fabulous prizes this year.
Increase your chances even more by purchasing more tickets.
You may even be lucky enough to win both great prizes.

1st prize: Tom Tom 4.3 inch Widescreen GPS
(This is not one of those GPS with a smaller screen.)
Plug & Go--Works right out of the box.
Easily find millions of gas stations, restaurants, hotels, and more on your route.
Modify your own map and benefit from others' verified changes with Map Share
Spoken Street Names, Fold & Go EasyPort Mount

2nd Prize: High Definition Digital Video Camera
Included: 2GB SD card, Batteries & charger, cables,
Tripod, carrying case, software.
(This is perfect for capturing those special moments and saving
to your computer, DVD or uploading to Youtube)

Just a bump for interested people.

Chapter 18 Club Shirts - for Banquet...

Chapter 18 Club Shirts - for Banquet...

Hello PRA Chapter 18 members,

I just want to let everybody know that I have somehow managed to whip together a quick batch of Chapter 18 Tee Shirts for the upcoming banquet. There about 30 or so shirts, various quantities of L, XL & 2XL sizes. These shirts are not for sale (hence I did not send out order forms etc this time around), instead they are to be auctioned at the banquet. I have donated the blank shirts and my screening time ... and all proceeds will go to the club. Because of this however, I was only able to allocate enough time to produce this limited quantity, and also kept all the shirts same color (black) with the small club logo on the front (orange). In doing so however, I'm sure that we can keep the starting bid on each shirt down to a bare minimum and still make some decent $$ for the club.

I have uploaded a sample image to my member profile to show what the shirts look like (just a representation, but darn close): http://beta.gyroclub.com/news/kevintansor-photos/ . Click on the Tee Shirt thumbnail at the top left, then you can select to view the image with the "PicLens" option (it should show a better size image than the "slideshow" option).

Also, inspired by the crappy cold weather I suppose, I have produced four (only 4) heavyweight hooded sweatshirts for the banquet!! They are really nice, again black with the small orange logo on the front. Two of them XL, and the other two are 2XL. I'd like for two of them to be given as door prizes and the other remaining two as auction items.

WOW ... a GPS, an HD video camera, and now a couple of club sweatshirts to add to the prize list!! :hail:Very cool!!!

- Kevin

Last edited:
Kevin, That sounds great.

But please remember to let Rich or myself know that you will be attending and if you will be bringing some one.

I have to give the restaurant a count of how many people will be there. So if some one shows up and did not let us know. They might end up in the regular part of the restaurant and have to order their food there. I sure don't want that happening to any one.

Kevin, That sounds great.

But please remember to let Rich or myself know that you will be attending and if you will be bringing some one.

I have to give the restaurant a count of how many people will be there. So if some one shows up and did not let us know. They might end up in the regular part of the restaurant and have to order their food there. I sure don't want that happening to any one.

Hey Chuck, I'd be goin it alone. I have noted that the deadline to RSVP is no later than Feb 13th, and I should know by Friday Jan 29th if I'll be able to attent. I let you and Rich know before then one way or the other. FYI: If by chance I cannot make it, I will have Joe or Brian handle the shirts so I know at least they will be there :) Kevin.

Sounds good Kevin. I really hope you can make it.

Just a bump to remind everyone the Awards Banquet is this Saturday (2/20/10) 7:00 p.m. at Maxwells in Beecher, IL

Hope everyone who signed up can attend.